LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapering In Your Sleep?

Sissy Maxine

If this happens again, time to think about seeing a doctor, if it happens a third time, you have a problem

You more than likely weren't asleep when you did it. You probaby woke up and did it while you were groggy and not quite awake yet, and that's how you don't remember. It's not a big deal, it happens to people all the time... usually not with diapering, but i'll wake up cold and put warmer PJ's on and wake up that way and not remember, and my boyfriend half wakes up and has conversations with me all the time that he doesn't remember. It's not 'sleep-diapering' technically, and it's really not that big of a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I do all kinds of things while I am half asleep.

Apparently I can have a total conversation with my baby betsy and not remember a word of it. I open my eyes, go into her room, and just talk then go back to bed.

Once, I spanked her. Thats how she woke up.

I have spoken to my doctor about it and he says that unless I am hurting myself or others (ok, the spanking may not have been deserved at that moment, but I spank her a lot) that it is ok.

He did however tell me that some people have a little reaction to some med's that makes them do that. I am not on meds, I guess I just am a really active sleeper!

Don't worry, you'll be ok.

Were you totally happy when you woke up diapered?

• 7 months later...

I've definitely woken up in the middle of the night after drinking and diapered myself and fallen back asleep. The first time this happened I woke up in the morning and had no recollection of doing it. It freaked me out a little because thoughts started running through my head that maybe someone else did it or saw me. This happened after a party at my house.

It's soooo nice to be able to wear a diaper to bed so that you don't have to get up in the night to use the potty. I love filling my diaper and falling back asleep in the warm, wet, and slippery goodness!