LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emilywearsdiapers

Hi, this is Emily. I'm still a diaper lover, but due to my ostrisization from the online community, I ran away.

I deleted my e-mail address, and am regretting it now. If we ever chatted online, message me back on here. I had a few friends that I really loved talking to and sharing pictures with, and I wish i could have them back, but i understand if they're mad at me.

So message me back, and i'll give you my E-mail. Please, be polite and respectiful. That's all i ask.

p.s. if you had any of my old pictures, let me know. I've lost all of them.

Emily, welcome back - i'm sorry u were ostracised but youre prolly better off without the ostrich anyway :)

umm, i have a bad habit of "caching" online pics and may be able to help a bit. I have some from your old website. Will send u a list.

Mel

Hello Emily. I've seen you post for awhile now. I've been pretty quiet on these boards so you probably won't recognize me.

I've seen your website go on and offline a few times over. People are assholes. We all know this, but its important to remember that not everyone is.

I hope youre going to work on making another website and sharing your photos. I was going to contact you about helping you with the site, but it was shut down. If you want help website wise, send me an email verycozy@gmail.com

Regardless of your website though, just post here and be a community member. This is the best community of people for the AB/DL scene. Just be a part of the group, and enjoy each other's company. I really shouldn't be saying this because I never post. If you post more, I'll post more. How about that?

Hi Emily.

Its John here I helped you with your website last time.

I still have the whole site on my computer, I am lucky because I am the only one who has it now because people spoilt it by harrasing you.

PM Me and I will give you all the pics from the old site.

Nice to see you back.

John

I'm pretty quiet here too, but I read a few of your posts and you sound alreet. I don't think you ever spoke to me, but I'd like to. PM me and I'll give you my email address, but I'll not preasure you to contact me, so I'll leave it up to you, and I'll understand if you have been soured by past expreiences.

Simply put, they gave her crap because they thought she was a dude. I personally didn't but didn't see any reason to get hit by the flames. A good suggestion for the future is to not post a link to anything on wetset. Period. Anyhoo, saw your site, like it, it went bye-bye, and I was le sad... welcome back. Assuming, of course, that you're not an impostor. Nothing personal, but it's damn easy on the web to claim to be someone else.

It's a pity what some people will do or say to someone they don't even know. To make accusations like that is totally wrong. Unfortunately there are some people who don't care about the feelings of others. Hang in there.

Welcome back, Emily.

People, unfotunatly... are pricks because they have been hurt by people passing themselves off as girls, and things like that.

They just don't want to, or accept that there are real girls out there.

I loved your site here and I hope you chose to continue with it.

BabyChris121675

Emily: Glad to see uou ar eback, I don't know if I have any pictures but I was gone for awhile because Yahoo chat got so bad then I found every one here! I am happy to share photos from collection if you wish!

• 3 weeks later...

Emily - welcome to the site.

I hate the fact that you had such a hard time. I saw your site before it was taken down and I would like to applaude your bravery and ability to post pictures of yourself on the net.

I hope you can find a comfortable home here.

been a while ;)

I also enjoyed your site and was saden & angry to hear you got scared off from a group of people who had to make you feel different.

anyway I hope you give it a another try, maybe not provide a email address at all to prevent any hassle, another thing you could have done is trace the email and reported the user to the host admin, he'd be able to block them from viewing your site or possibly do more ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi, this is Emily. I'm still a diaper lover, but due to my ostrisization from the online community, I ran away.

I deleted my e-mail address, and am regretting it now. If we ever chatted online, message me back on here. I had a few friends that I really loved talking to and sharing pictures with, and I wish i could have them back, but i understand if they're mad at me.

So message me back, and i'll give you my E-mail. Please, be polite and respectiful. That's all i ask.

p.s. if you had any of my old pictures, let me know. I've lost all of them.

Hi Emily.What a beautiful lovely name.I am ronald from Pa.I would love to share stories of my diaper adventure with you and pic's..Please write me.Ronald ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com or call my cell at 484-547-9738

By By Baby****

post-5407-1148633492_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148633492_thumb.jpg

Ronald, I don't know how to say this in any other way:

You just posted your phone number and e-mail address ("ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com or call my cell at 484-547-9738"). You are an idiot.

(Wait, did I miss the part of Emily's post where she said she was looking for a creepy guy to drop his phone/email address? Wait, I found it!

Hi, this is Emily. I'm still a diaper lover, and I've decided to look for the creepiest guy out there who will post his phone number and email address in a public place. I am looking for kinky sex and a non-emotional relationship with this creepy guy, because being made to feel uncomfortable and scared is exactly what I'm looking for. Those creepy emails I got that made my shut my site down two times didn't quite do it for me.

If you're some creepy sicko, please post that information and I'll email you sexual favors or a pineapple or something.

[Disclaimer (for those sarcasm and parody impaired individuals: Hey, folks, that was fake, I made it up -- Emily, if you read this, this humor is not intended to be at your expense.])