LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Article On Diaper Fetish Secret

I've never heard of this site before just yesterday, but somehow I stumbled upon askdanandjennifer.com, and an article that talks about how a partner might handle a secret diaper fetish. It's not exactly what most people here would have written, but it's not far off, and it's respectful of us.

In the article they also say that we are a large and growing population. Do you think that's true? Do you think there will continue to be more of us in the years to come?

-RMS

Thanks for sharing both the site and discussion around sharing your partner's diaper fetish. I thought the response was very balanced and nonjudgmental about our ABDL lifestyle.

I second that. I like how the article took the feelings of both partners into account and how awkward it can be for both sides.

It's a good article and well balanced. About our growing numbers I'm guessing that every new member here adds to the numbers and that hasn't stopped happening. As this seems to be inherent in us, I'd say it's going to be like this as long as there are diapers.

Bettypooh

That article is cool.

If someone would like to 'come out' to their partner, I think this would be a very good starting point. Just let them read it and make up their mind.

There should be more of this; and less of the 'ridicule' stuff in the chat shows.