LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ello :)

SoConvinced

Ive been thinking about diapers and being younger even when i was young but knew it was one of those things people dont talk about even in my family so i didnt say anything and went on with life.but it was one of those lingering things that kept coming up in my life. this is my first time ever posting on anything. the coming out part is still very new for me my boyfriend only in the last few months found out and although hes okay with it hes not into it (bummer) but ohh well so i figured id try to learn more about it myself.

Well welcome SoCon,

Well done for being brave enough to step out of your comfort zone. There are plenty of great people on here that can help you should you need it, some burning questions maybe, or something.

Hope you really enjoy the site.

cheers

Fozzy

Hiya there! I am kind of a newbie myself (although you wouldn't know it 'cause I post so much lol) and i'm kind of in the same boat. I've been AB/DL for about 7ish years and just now came to terms with it when I told my boyfriend of 8 months. He's very accepting but not into it himself. DD is fantastic place to learn about it and to make friends! :) If you ever want to chat feel free to send me a message, I hope it's a great experience for you! Welcome :D

Welcome to the boards, and congrats on coming out to someone in Terra Firma. (I have no one who would react positively or even neutrally) like Lovelylittle I am also new to the site. It has actually given my the nerve to buy real diapers online, although I am partial to cloth. I will be seing you around!