LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Used Abena Extra (Aka 3)?

It's the size down from the X-Plus/4. It's always like M3/M4 or L3/L4 or whatever, replacing the letter with the letter of the appropriate size. Anyone used them? I'm looking to make an order after having not been able to reasonably access diapers for over a year, and with XPMedical offering either 22 Extras for $21.95 or 14 X-Pluses for $20.95 the price per diaper is pretty clearly weighed to the Extra. Of course, the X-Pluses are bigger. I've tried them and the Super. The Super isn't extremely bulky, but noticeably so, and the Extra will be more. Also, pardon me if this comes off a little graphic, but I'm not a very heavy wetter, and I don't go that often. I won't use the X-Pluses up to their full potential before I would want to change for my skin's sake.

Has anyone used both the Extra and X-Plus? Or even better, the Super as well?

The Abena m3's are great. They fit and feel exactly the same as the 4's minus a little bit of bulk. You wont be dissapointed. I find they are better when i want to wear one for couple hours rather than the 6 hours i would have to wear the 4's to fully use them.

That is my diaper of choice. There are less per diaper than the 4's, and a little less bulky. I usually prefer to use disposable when I wear out of the house, so the less bulk is nice thing. No problems with tapes, or leaking if properly taped.