LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Tell Bf / Gf

Hi all,

I am a DL for the most part (80%) 20% AB. I have a live in girlfriend and pack all my stuff in the trunk of my car (has a big trunk old 80's grandmarque). I would like to tell her. this would make my life a lot easer and i have bought her a ring and can not give it to her and be fair to her with out her knowing. She has found a pair of plastic pants that i forgot to put away and i told her that they were a gag gift from some one at work. so now i have lied to her. I need help in this. how has anyone done this in the past ect.. also we have been living together for 6 years, and going out for 9 so please help!!

• 1 month later...

:drive1:

learn from from my experiance ...... tell her.

I married my wife 11 years ago. After we were married she found my "stash". I told her some weird story that was far from the truth. Since that time she has found my diapers several times and hates the fact that I wear them. Just last year, I told her that I wanted to wear diapers all the time. The answer (short of many words) was "no".

If I would have told her about my diaper fetish when we were dating - I dont know what the out come would have been. BUT I do know - I would have been free from the worry, sneaking around, lieing about being a DL. If nothing else it would have been worth it not to have the stress of hiding, sneaking, lieing about everything.

Tell her in by letter, email, chat online, in person, .... someway just tell her the truth and be prepaired for a bunch of questions that you may not want to answer. Like making a choice. Diapers or her

Good luck

B

ask her is she has any kinky sides or fetishes and if she does thats grate. Hoping she respond the question back at you do you have any kinky or fatacy thing. you could say well you remember when you found those plastic pants on the floor. well they wherent exaxtly true and im sorry fo rlying to you about that but ya i had bought them for my self a while back. hopefully you have attention by this time. then say well i got this fetish you c I seem to liking of diapers i dont know how it (started maybe you do then tell her if you do) and see if she is cool with it. I wouldnt go asking her to be involved in you thing quit yet and i would be leaving you stuff out even though you told her let it sink in to her head then see where it goes from thier

• 1 month later...

Hiding it is bad. If you are who you are, then you wont be able to deny it and be happy. It seems the longer you put it off the harder it is. My ex was not cool with the idea and I ended up leaving a 2 year relationship over it. My being a diapered fur was too much for her.

Less than 2 weeks after meeting my mate, I brought it out to her .... she asked one night what I wanted to do, and I pulled out the bag of attends from under the bed. At first she laughed then looked at me and asked if I was serious. I laid down on the bed and she joked the whole time as she tried to figure it out and asked for my help. She kept pokin at it and giggling the first night. 8 months later shes a pro and occasionally diapers me while im asleep to wake me up.

Come out and be freakin honest. Hiding it will only cause the story to read "unhappily ever after". If you end up alone over what your heart feels, was it really love in the first place? Id love my mate still if she told me tomorrow that she was born with a penis.... though id be a little edgy lol.

• 1 month later...

I agree that it's best to be honest - the sooner, the better! But do it when you sense she is in a receptive mood and isn't already burned up about something you did or said. If she already found one pair of plastic pants that weren't hidden, it's only a matter of time until she finds something else. By then, she might not be in the most receptive mood. It seems you've been with her long enough that you can sense her moods, then just open up to her. This probably isn't much, but I hope it helps!

• 2 months later...

Hello Now Dry. Well they are right its best just to tell her the truth. My husband on the third day of knowing me said i have something I really need to tell you and I said what. So he pulled out this diaper, well at first it was a little shocking but he explain his past and he explain that it helps him relax after very stressful days. The way I saw it then and now hes not hurting himself or me and it helps him feel better has well makes me feel even more needed when he wants me to dress him. Give her a chance to say what she will say and also get use to the idea. Give her time to work it out in her head, explain why it makes you feel better and how it helps with stress. Tell her you love her and didn't want this to be the thing that break your relationship. Just take it one step at a time. If she is met to be with you she will accept it, don't shy away from who you are. Just be yourself. :)

I am in a similiar situation except I have been together with my gf for 9 months now. I am so confident that she is the perfect women. I am totally in love. I have yet to tell her and am scared. She could have any guy she wanted, yet she wants me. So now I am afraid she is going to leave me when I tell her I am an adult baby. So I go back and forth on whether or not to tell her. Is it worth it to lose the best thing that ever happened to me just for diapers. She is more important to me than diapers, that is for sure. Its like if I tell her then I could be miserable with her gone, then if I don't tell her I will become depressed because of it. Has anyone made the decision to NOT tell them, and is their life good hiding this from them?

SuperDiaperBaby

I know that you really love this woman but if you really love yourself you need to tell the truth if this person really loves you they will understand. Please you hiding the way you are will not be healthy and you will be resentful of this person because you will feel like you can never tell. Please for your sanity and the love of yourself and for her love tell her the truth. :thumbsup:

Guest diapered469

I think that the fact she found a pair of plastic pants gives you an opportunity to tell her. I wouldn't force it on her (don't bring out the diapers or anything when you tell her), but just say, when you're both in a good mood, "hey, remember those plastic pants you found?..." give her the chance to ask questions, and be specific about what about diapers you like (are you an ab or just dl, etc.) and see where it goes from there.

I've told a few gfs about my interest, and all but one have been receptive (tho not always as receptive as I'd like, but they give it a shot).

Good luck.

Hi all,

I am a DL for the most part (80%) 20% AB. I have a live in girlfriend and pack all my stuff in the trunk of my car (has a big trunk old 80's grandmarque).

Slightly off topic but I'd be deathly afraid of getting into a serious car accident with the truck loaded up like that. Like if you got re-ended and everything was thrown out of the truck of the car......

But then again, those cars were built like tanks and one of those new plastic cars would probably just crumple up against the bumper on that thing......

Slightly off topic but I'd be deathly afraid of getting into a serious car accident with the truck loaded up like that. Like if you got re-ended and everything was thrown out of the truck of the car......

But then again, those cars were built like tanks and one of those new plastic cars would probably just crumple up against the bumper on that thing......

Hi all I have not told yet....... But I will have to at some time. to answer the care was in a wreck and the trunk held the sad part was that ti did mess up a littly Kea