LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy Big Order, For Me Anyway.

gah!ghost

I normally only place a "big" order like this once or twice a year. I like to have a bunch of variety, have limited room, and don't go through a lot. I maybe go through one or two diapers a week so ordering by the case is entirely unreasonable for me. Would take years to go through a case and I'd have no place to put it anyway.

I also tend to order a bunch of samples just to throw some more variety in there without ending up with a ton of stuff I can't store anywhere. Again not finically the most sound thing but it's worth it to me for my usage.

The final tally

Active Ultra - two bags (24)

Dry 24/7 (size small) - one bag (18)

Molicare Super Plus - one bag (14)

Abena Abri-Let Maxi - one bag (40)

Bambino Bellissimo - two bags (16)

ABu Cushies - one bag (10)

Abri-Flex - one sample (3)

Abri-Wing - one sample (3)

Protection Plus pullup - one sample (3)

Abri-San - one sample (2 midi, 2 super, 2 x-plus) ordered Mesh Pants as well.

ABU Cloth Velcro Diaper

I think that actually ends up being the largest group of orders I've placed at once before. Should last me awhile.

I would die if I went diapered any more than that. Sensitive skin. I have tried a variety of different protective creams and powder and neither helps with the problem, in fact both make it worse. So I can go like 2-3 times a week tops.

At this point in my life I am totally okay with myself including the diaper thing yet I still get stressed out about what other people think. Sometimes it's a worry about meeting a new client who has never seen me in person before thinking I'm too weird or in this case:

I live with roommates and I order almost everything I own offline so I know that no one has opened any package addressed to me in years. Yet still I get freaked out whenever I order diapers no matter how much I tell myself I have nothing to worry about. In particular in regards to this thread, I only ordered this much stuff because everyone else is leaving for Thanksgiving and will be gone for the week starting tomorrow. Even knowing that and having tracking info for all the packages I am still worried irrationally that something will get delivered early and show up today.

Well I have tracking info for everything but the Drycare order, but even that I only ordered on Thursday night and even if they shipped it Friday there's no way a package shipped UPS ground is going to show up next day. The only way that would even be possible is if they where in the same zip code and I'm pretty sure they're located in New York.

Still, I worry. Hopefully getting it off my chest will make me feel better and I won't spend all day at work stressed out.