LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning French

Almost done with the first disk in Rosetta Stone French v4. Going pretty nicely! Hopefully I'll have enough French down to suitably surprise my sweetie at Christmas. Her daughter has lived in France for YEARS and it will be nice to visit with looking like the typical I-don't-speak-any-French American.

I took a quarter of French in middle school, I can barely remember any of it, however.

If anything, I'd learn either Russian, Chinese, or Japanese

For me, it's both making my spouse happy (never a bad thing!), being able to converse with my English-adverse not-really-a-son-in-law-but-functions-as such in France, and being able to talk with my (future) grandchildren.

Besides, it would Be Nice to understand what those French folks are REALLY saying about me!

I spent several years trying to learn French, and hated it. I managed to visit almost every other country in Europe before I finally went to France. When I got there I realised that the French I had learned could only be understood by other English people. Unfortunately the French they speak in France bears very little relationship to the French I learned in the classroom.

So what if the Postilion Has Been Struck By Lightning? Sacre Bleu! Les Anglaise sont le bitter end, ne c'est pas!

jealous! i think french looks very neat on paper and sounds very pretty when spoken. i took spanish for five years in middle and high school because it was more useful here and am pretty fluent but i'd love to learn more languages. if i had the money and time i would most definitely learn french, italian, arabic, and japanese simply because i love the way they sound :)

I've heard good things about Rosetta Stone, but I've never used it. I speak conversational Russian and Spanish. I've thought about using Rosetta Stone to become fluent in both but I don't like that you can't sell your copies when you're done with them.