LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I See A Doctor?

As of late I have been noticiing my holding ability has gone down severely. I started noticing about two or three months ago that if I drink any sort of fluid I have to use the restroom within fifteen minutes or less, and may have to go two more times in an hour. And that is from 8oz of water. If I do not drink anything I am fine and can wait for hours before needing to use the restroom. Does this mean I may be losing control of my bladder by any means, or some other possible medical condition?

As of late I have been noticiing my holding ability has gone down severely. I started noticing about two or three months ago that if I drink any sort of fluid I have to use the restroom within fifteen minutes or less, and may have to go two more times in an hour. And that is from 8oz of water. If I do not drink anything I am fine and can wait for hours before needing to use the restroom. Does this mean I may be losing control of my bladder by any means, or some other possible medical condition?

It's worth seeing a doctor about anytime your body experiences a significant change- especially over a short period of time.

What bettypooh said!

If you are male, that could indicate enlarged prostate and/or prostate cancer. Have your PSA checked out ASAP!!!!

I don't know whether you're male or female or how old you are, but Rihanna is right. If you are a male, you definitely need your prostate checked, and if you are female, it could just be normal changes from getting older or overactive bladder disease, which can be managed with medication. Some women later in life also develop control problems during their menstrual cycles. So yes, go to a doctor! Even if it's something as simple as having an overactive bladder, you definitely want to stay on top of it or you could actually lose control of your bladder, which isn't as fun as it sounds to some of the people on this site :blink: