LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Hello From Texas!

danbk

Good morning everyone!

I've been around here for some time, although I've never made a post. I'm what you would call a lurker I suppose. This is difficult for me to do as Diapers have been a pretty private thing for me. I suppose you would call me a Diaper Lover more than an AB as I don't really do the baby thing, but I've experimented lately with bottles and such. I'm pretty much alone about my diapers as my wife doesn't really get into it. She thinks it's disgusting, but I think it's comfortable, so I'll have it my way =)

I've been into diapers since I was around 6th grade I guess, although I didn't have the opportunity to really have my own and get them frequently till I was around 20. I enjoy wetting occasionally, but moreso, I just like the security and feeling of a diaper.

Anyways, sorry if I bored anyone, but that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to staying for a while!

Good morning everyone!

I've been around here for some time, although I've never made a post. I'm what you would call a lurker I suppose. This is difficult for me to do as Diapers have been a pretty private thing for me. I suppose you would call me a Diaper Lover more than an AB as I don't really do the baby thing, but I've experimented lately with bottles and such. I'm pretty much alone about my diapers as my wife doesn't really get into it. She thinks it's disgusting, but I think it's comfortable, so I'll have it my way =)

I've been into diapers since I was around 6th grade I guess, although I didn't have the opportunity to really have my own and get them frequently till I was around 20. I enjoy wetting occasionally, but moreso, I just like the security and feeling of a diaper.

Anyways, sorry if I bored anyone, but that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to staying for a while!

Hi sorry to hear that about your wife..I don't live far from you. Good to always see another texas face :) I think your not weird at all. WE all share one thing..At one point in our lifes we thought we were weird until we see that there are others..Hope to see you around and welcome to the sight.. :P

Hi danbk and welcome to Daily Diapers. It was difficult for me to start getting active on this site too. For so many years I kept it secret and it was difficult to change that way of thinking, even though we are still relatively anonymous here. Since joining this site my life has totally changed for the good and I'm not looking back. I'm currently engaged, she knows (first person I ever told) and accepts it, and I have this site and it's members to thank for it. Who knows, maybe in time your wife will have a change of heart, I hope so. It's actually a very harmless, private and personal lifestyle. The only thing disgusting about it is what some choose to associate it with or label it without really knowing what it's all about. Anyways, I'm glad you decided to post and hope it's the first of many. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

It's always difficult to come to the conclusion of being either/or AB/DL. And most of use wish we could have discovered it much sooner. Hope you are able to enjoy yourself. Yet a happy household is important, and am lucky to have a wife who allows me my indulgence of being a DL. Wish I could enjoy it more often though.

Welcome to Daily Diapers! I think you're gonna fit in around here just fine, along with the rest of us weirdos! (Just kidding everyone :P ) I really hope you'll find this place to your liking as so many others have. Maybe you'll even find some more support, because lots of wives (for some reason) just won't accept this king of thing. In any matter, I hope things go well for you and I hope to see you around the boards!