LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northeast Pa Littles-November Munch

LittlePhilly

The munch will begin on Saturday, November 26th beginning at 1:30pm at the Tappanyaki buffet in Dickson city pa. The address is 941 Viewmont dr. Dickson City ,Pa 18519. Phone number is (570)955-0077.

We will be meeting at 1:30pm inside the restaurant. We will have a large table reserved. How to find us? Look for the table with the Large Yellow Crayola Crayon. The cost is approx $12.50 plus tip.

After eating we will be heading to the new I Max theater in dickson city to see the new muppet movie .The theater is located at 3909 Commerce Blvd Dickson city,Pa 18519 (570)383-1555

All ABs, DLs, Littles, Mommies, Daddies, Age Players, and others interested in becoming part of the community are invited.

Please dress in street clothes, since we will be in public family settings. You may wear diapers, as long as they are not visible.

Please read Northeast PA Littles Rules before attending. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at my Fetlife abdl595 or abdl595@yahoo.com. My cell number is available for anyone planning to attend.

Hope to see you there!

Little Philly

The event link on fetlife is. https://fetlife.com/events/77932

Archived