LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The First Time In 30 Years, I Wet The Bed! Don'T Know Why..

diaperboyMKE

Last week I was travling for work, I was out east for a trade show and was sharing a room with a co-worker. Well that night I ended up having a few bottles of wine on the hotel lobby bar and I woke up the next morning with soaking wet pajamas, and a puddle in my bed up to my chest!

I was part emberressed, part excited. I've been that drunk a few times before so it wasn't like it was the first time for me, but I couldn't believe it that I actually wet the bed without any control over it!

I mist have drank alot because I woke up at 7am still drunk from the night before. I realized what had happened so I quickly made my bed before my co-worker knew what happened. I don't remember dreaming about wearing a diaper or going to the bathroom, but it happened. Not sure how to feel about it. My DL side is kind of happy that it happened and excited, and my every day Joe side is emberressed as hell that it happened. All day at the expo I worried about how I was going to deal with it, luckily house keeping noticed it and changed the sheets for me. I can't imagine what they must have thought.

Anyway, have any of you ever wet the bed while drunk? Just wondering if its common or if its has something to do with the fact that I wear at least 4 nights a week at home. I usually wet my diaper on purpose before I fall asleep, and there are mornings where I SWEAR that my diaper is a little heavier in the morning than when I went to sleep. Could I be subconsiously wetting while I sleep without knowing it?

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Me thinks someone should have brought some diapers with them for their trip :P

Either that or stop drinking before going to bed. It could be the wine, if you have a sensitivity to that, but all alcohol is a diuretic, so no matter what you drink your gonna need to pee :P

But, for all intents and purposes, you might want to travel a bit more prepared next time...better safe than sorry as they say ;)

Oh gawd yes! LOL

I think this happens to some of us AB/DL's after you change (no pun intended) your thinking to "it's okay.... relax and go ."

After years of conditioning we are exactly what it's called, potty trained.

Give yourself permission, say it out loud to yourself. "It's okay NOT to wake up because I'm wearing a diaper."

Or in your case, not your bed.

Me thinks someone should have brought some diapers with them for their trip :P

Either that or stop drinking before going to bed. It could be the wine, if you have a sensitivity to that, but all alcohol is a diuretic, so no matter what you drink your gonna need to pee :P

But, for all intents and purposes, you might want to travel a bit more prepared next time...better safe than sorry as they say ;)

Lol I had no way to wear in the same room as a co-worker. He would have know for sure, especially considering I tend to kick off the covers while I sleep. That and my diaper of choice is a bambino Teddy. Hopefully to soon be replaced by the "new diaper". I'd have a very hard time explaining why I'm wearing an weakly diaper with Teddy print on the tape zone. Lol

Might have been the whiskey, could have been the gin, or the 2, ,4 ,3 , 6 packs i don't know but look at the shape i'm in ,

my head is like a football, and theres a trail of wet diapers leading down the hall

if anybody remembers that old song except for the last line that just fit!!

Happy Nappy

Hotels deal with this all the time. If you sleep in a hotel, it's almost a sure bet that someone has wet that bed already- this is why they renew all their mattresses on a regular basis (and charge rates which allow for doing that). I used to feel embarrassed wetting the bed but not anymore, but then again I am diapered 24/7 so there's really nothing to be embarrassed about. Knowing what housekeeping has to deal with I always leave them a tip for doing the extra work my stay requires. And yes, back when I drank it happened a lot. Don't drink to excess and it will happen less- drink like a fish and you'll wake up swimming :lol:

Bettypooh

the more I've been thinking about this since last week.. I kind of wish it would happen again. :) My excited DL freak side me of WANTS to start waking up in a puddle a couple times a week! Especially since I told my wife about it and she was really embarrassed for me and supportive. If It started happening at home, I guess I would be able to fulfill some sort of lifelong desire to have a valid excuse to need to sleep diapered (besides the fact that sleeping in a thick soaking wet diaper is the best feeling in the world) Oh well. I'm willing to bet it was an isolated incident. You can't control your subconscious mind (except through hypnosis) which never really worked well on me. But believe me, since this incident, I've been trying as best I can to go to bed full of liquid, and thinking diapered thoughts! But it doesn't work. :(

You know what just dawned on me? The reason it doesn't work when I try is because I usually AM diapered, and I can't sleep because my full bladder is so uncomfortable that I usually end up getting out of bed into an upright position so I can use my diaper (can't pee laying down). Maybe the reason I wet that night is because I went to bed with a full bladder, and I was passed out drunk from the wine, so I didn't have the capacity to stand up and stumble to the bathroom.

Damn, that sucks to think that the only way I can wet my diaper is if I'm inebriated, because we all know that's not a good thing to do a lot. :P Especially since it takes me at LEAST 2 bottles of Cab to get "drunk". No idea how much I had that night, I know it was at least 2 bottles because I figure 5 glasses is about a bottle and there were 14 glasses on the hotel bill ($8 a glass! ouch) I do know that I broke one glass by knocking it over on the bar though. I went down the next night to apologize to the bar keep, she was a nice older lady, so she just told me to behave myself! ;-)

Oh gawd yes! LOL

I think this happens to some of us AB/DL's after you change (no pun intended) your thinking to "it's okay.... relax and go ."

After years of conditioning we are exactly what it's called, potty trained.

Give yourself permission, say it out loud to yourself. "It's okay NOT to wake up because I'm wearing a diaper."

Or in your case, not your bed.

Interesting. I have set up an air mattress and a spare shower curtain in my walki in closet. This is my "crib." I have been able to lay on the crib diapered, and realease. If I was already damp, I could wake up soaked in the morning. I have given myself permission to wet the crib. But I have not had any problems in my adult bed. (For some reason, I feel far more comfortable on the air mattress.) I have not "worn" my cloth contraptions lately because they can take over 40 minutes to take on! This is why I have ordered prefold adult cloth diapers and plastic pants! I have ordered Abena X plusses, and they did not do much for me! I did not feel babyish, there was no waddle! Even with three I still walked normally. And I leaked! I released while meditating, and noticed that my pajama pants got soaked. I had that pleasant guess who just had an accident feeling :) Well anyway, the diaper was not filled to capacity, because of the leak! Cest La Vie! I am not sure if this really counts. It wasn't a babyish wetting, because I had to prop myself before I started wetting. A real baby would wet without thinking about it! I was able to soak the diaper, but I could not do it while simply sitting, I had to lift myself up, before I could wet.

I still remember the first time I was able to wet in my crib room, it was awesome! (It took a very successful systemic relaxation session. When I had finished the long count, I counted backwards from 12 to 1 and my entire body relaxed. Then I visualized the sound of a waterfall, and then I STARTED wetting my diaper, laying on my back, in the "crib") I was laying on a towel on top of the spare shower curtain, wearing nothing but a diaper laying under a blanket! It was really weird, it was painful at first before I could release, but after a few seconds, I felt nothing except a slow trinkle that was slowly soaking my diaper. I let my eyes dash about the room as I felt that I was wetting. I savored that babyish feeling for over 5 minutes! (I had been fluid loading). Nothing compares to the sensation of wetting the crib (despite the fact that I was using a prop)!

Last week I was travling for work, I was out east for a trade show and was sharing a room with a co-worker. Well that night I ended up having a few bottles of wine on the hotel lobby bar and I woke up the next morning with soaking wet pajamas, and a puddle in my bed up to my chest!

I was part emberressed, part excited. I've been that drunk a few times before so it wasn't like it was the first time for me, but I couldn't believe it that I actually wet the bed without any control over it!

I mist have drank alot because I woke up at 7am still drunk from the night before. I realized what had happened so I quickly made my bed before my co-worker knew what happened. I don't remember dreaming about wearing a diaper or going to the bathroom, but it happened. Not sure how to feel about it. My DL side is kind of happy that it happened and excited, and my every day Joe side is emberressed as hell that it happened. All day at the expo I worried about how I was going to deal with it, luckily house keeping noticed it and changed the sheets for me. I can't imagine what they must have thought.

Anyway, have any of you ever wet the bed while drunk? Just wondering if its common or if its has something to do with the fact that I wear at least 4 nights a week at home. I usually wet my diaper on purpose before I fall asleep, and there are mornings where I SWEAR that my diaper is a little heavier in the morning than when I went to sleep. Could I be subconsiously wetting while I sleep without knowing it?

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Did your co-worker also drink a lot? Perhaps he got up in the middle of the night to pee and between his drunken state and being disoriented in the hotel room he mistook your bed for the urinal. That could explain why you don't remember it.

Just thinking outside the box here.

David

No my co worker was stone sober. I felt like bad because actually when I came back to the room I was so drunk I couldn't find my room key and I had to pound on the door. He sleeps with ear plugs and a c-pap machine to help him breath here so he had to get up to open the door. He's pretty old, I'm about half his age.