LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are The Best Regression/Incontinence Stories?

I'm looking for stories of people being made incontinent against their will or regressed into a incontinent baby state, what are the best one's around on the internet. They're hard to find because google just bring aload of crap up. Thannks

• Like 1

A couple of my favorites show up easily under searches for "The Diaper Reformatory", which is an old DPF story, and "Diaper Research" or "diapresh.txt" if I recall correctly. There are a couple others that I remember but didn't save a copy of and can't find now.

You don't think there are enough stories here??

And there are plenty of other sites that have stories - not all about forced diaper use, but you can eventually find what you want. That said, there is no inexhaustible resource.

I don't thick we have much choose of forced incontinence stories here or elsewhere on the internet, seems like you have spend ages trawling through loads of different ones to find anything interesting. I did really enjoye reading Diaper Research though... Thanks. Anymore?

There is no shortage of stories out there, but the quality of most is sorely lacking. There are sites that have a full library of old stories that have been written over the years. Some are good, most aren't, and it really depends what floats your boat.

The Story Forum currently has some well written stories that go beyond just the flat diaper content, and flapping material.

Laura & Holly has some of the aspects that you maybe looking for. Laura is put into diapers against her will, and is helpless to stop it.

Jen And I

is another.

Change For Naomi

is a story that doesn't have forced incontinence, or regression to babyhood, but is a really well written story- that is complete and won't leave you hanging.

My story

A New Life, which is not complete, but I will complete, has some of the aspects that you're looking for. I'm not going to advertise it as a forced regression/humiliation story, because it isn't really that, but there is a regression aspect to the whole story.

BTW, is it crass to promote your own story?