LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walgreens Equivalent

peterso2

I used to buy the Walgreens brand when they were plastic. But now they are only cloth. I liked the thickness and the outer plastic texture of them. Is there something I could switch to? Depend Maximum protection didnt fit quite nice and abena m4's were too thick and the plastic wasnt as slick on the outside.

Thanks.

As far as quick and easy to get to, I would have to agree. I have had no problems with the walgreens brand at all. I really miss the plastic back but the cloth style have made it so much easier to wear to work as well. Usually only go through about two of these in a day's work shift, sometimes three but rarely. Much easier to come by than the assure brand that walmart sells that is a decent alternative but for 20 bucks a pack of 40 of these wins out every time.

• Like 1

I agree. I use the Walgreens Certainty Brand since I do not have the ability to buy online right now, & for a store brand they aren't too bad.

Rockies Fan.

I don't have any problem with the Walgreens brand, if I want more thickness, I just put a Tena ultimate pad in them. Some times two, if I want extra padding in the rear section. Besides, the good Depends,if there were any to begin with, are no longer carried in my area, for some reason.

• 11 years later...

Bringing this back from the dead... it seems to me at least the Walgreens Certainty brand has gone downhill, at least with the briefs I use.  I know at this price point you don't expect awesome fit or capacity, but with the latest iteration, they seem to rip at the back if you attempt to get them tight to any degree.

So in 2023, does anyone know of something at a comparable price point (say < $1.00 / brief in smallish quantities like 20) that at least won't fall apart?  Years ago I wore the CVS brand then switched to Walgreens when it seemed they were selling exactly the same diaper for less money.  But now at least in photos, the CVS ones look different (from Walgreens) - might they be any better?