LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tony Died Anyone Remember Him.

I talked to Pat in Buena Park and she told me that Tony passed away. Anyone remember him?

God bless Pat. She provided "Little Tony" with care and a loving environment for many years.

My husband Don first became friends with Tony long ago, when Tony was a manager at a big hotel in Anaheim. Back then Don was an executive of an entertainment corporation which owned several hotels in Anaheim. By the time I fell in love with Don, I had corresponded with Tony via DPF. I believe Tony had already contracted MS, but I am not absolutely sure.

What I remember about Tony are all the good times Don and I had with him.

"Little Tony" was one of those people who made any event more fun. He could turn a booth in a restaurant into a home, where everyone around him had a marvelous time.

Please,

could someone post more info about Lil Tony.....

I don't think I knew him, but am also sorry to hear of his passing.

I'm confused, this thread indicates he was in California, the other thread indicates Michigan. Can someone clarify if he moved along with more info on him?

Yes he is the one. I moved in with pat after Tony moved to mich. He married a women from that state. I knew him since 1981. I left pat for reasons other then Tony. I live in the same block as pat. I stopped by last month to talk to her and she told she gave me the news. Tony was a good friend to me and I spent many days there with him and pat. I moved on and married two years ago. I knew several members from the dpf days.