LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone...

DeeYin

I have been a member for slightly less than two weeks now and have had the opportunity to speak with some wonderful people in the chat room, but I thought I should perhaps say hello to everyone in the community at large. Unlike many of the people I have spoken with, I seem to have come to this quite late comparatively. It has not been something that I have always thought about, but something that was introduced to me by a writing partner who suggested it as a story. I had to ask her for an explanation, but when she did, I was completely entranced by the thought, and have been seeking out and learning more. However, it has all been online, and it is not something I practice in real life just yet, nor do I expect to do so soon. However, I am very eager to speak with people who might be willing to answer the many questions I still have, so I am looking forward to interacting with you all! Thank you!

Warmly,

dee

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! I hope you are enjoying it! If you would like some answers to any of your questions I am happy to help, just drop me a line :)

There's a lot of great people here, as I'm sure you'll find out for yourself!

Hello to you both and thank you for the welcome! I am enjoying it so far. It has not been long, but I have already spoken to some very friendly people. And I thank you both for the kind offer you have made. I will have to take you up on it. :)

Warmly,

dee

Greets Dee! :D

I hope you find what you are looking for here. This place is loaded with a wide variety of people from all over who have a wide array of experiences and knowledge (or opinions! :P )

Anyways, if you can't find what you seek here....then it might not exist anywhere..

In other (less numeric) words, you're in the right place for what you seek :D

Keep on keeping on :thumbsup:

Thank you Square duck! I am not entirely certain what I would like to find, but at the same time, I want to discover everything. So, I cannot hope but not be disappointed. :)

And I am certainly interested in opinions!

Warmly,

dee