LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grettings From The Middle Of Nowhere :P

Navy_Boy

Hi every1!!! :D

As you can probably tell by my name I'm in the Navy and well currently am deployed. I started wearing diapers when I was like 10 or 12ish for a short stet and then stopped. Then recently I ordered a 20 pack of Equates Pull-Ups (lol I think that's what they were :P) for somebody that is stationed on the ship as I am as sort of a gag present. Lmfao needless to say that only half of the diapers that were in the pack went to him and I found myself stashing the rest myself and wearing them about the ship. Will probably order some from ABU or Bambino when I get back stateside.

I look forward to meeting other people here and getting to know everybody :D.

The ship I'm on is currently deployed and ever since we got to our final deployed location we started doing conrep (replenishment via ship) and vertrep (replenishment via helicopter) on a regular basis taking on supplies and mail. The diapers I ordered I ended up getting from Amazon and used the ship's address as my address so that they would be sent directly to me. Luckily with me being a GSM [Gas Turbine System Technician (Mechanic)] and working down in one of the main engine rooms I was able to stash them in the main space in certain areas that people I work with don't really go.

Lmfao yea it's a little cramped on the ship, but being stationed where I am for just under 4 years I've sort of gotten use to it by now.

Baby BW tyvm. We honestly don't hear that too often at our home port and really do appreciate it :D.

Lmfao yea it's a tough being a dl here. Only real privacy we get is while we're in our racks and when we're in them and also the head (bathroom). To be honest I had an extremely close call yesterday. A week ago somebody stole some night vision goggles from the ship so yesterday they decided search through all of our personal lockers in berthing to find them. I had an unused pull-ups that I was saving for later on in my clean laundry bag that I had on my rack. Luckily enough the person who inspected my belongings allowed me to rummage through the laundry bag and remembering exactly where the pull-ups were I was able to move the clean cloths around them so that they wouldn't be seen. Lol I don't know what I would have done if they would have been spotted.

YIKES!!! A no notice locker inspection, OMG that must have rushed you out big time! I was a DL and a panty wearer while in the service myself but I was AF, my privacy was very limited and went through a few close calls myself so I can't imagine in the close quarters you manage to pull off your diaper activity. You go guy!!!

Is GSM [Gas Turbine System Technician (Mechanic)] known as a "snipe"?

I too want to thank you for your service, wishing you well.

YIKES!!! A no notice locker inspection, OMG that must have rushed you out big time! I was a DL and a panty wearer while in the service myself but I was AF, my privacy was very limited and went through a few close calls myself so I can't imagine in the close quarters you manage to pull off your diaper activity. You go guy!!!

Is GSM [Gas Turbine System Technician (Mechanic)] known as a "snipe"?

I too want to thank you for your service, wishing you well.

Tyvm Huggie :)

Yea lol needless to say when I saw the chiefs down in berthing with rubber gloves and EM div told to mustering down in the log room to await inspection I pretty much thought that I was screwed. I was extremely lucky to say the least. Lmfao I don't want to ever get that close ever again.

All engineering rates (MM, MR, GSM, GSE, EM, HT, DC) are known as snipe's men or snipes for short. To be honest in the fleet we really don't hear that term too much and mostly heard it back when I was in BECC (Basic Engineering Common Core) up in the great mistakes :P *cough* I mean Great Lakes lol. There was a crazy retired DC1 that kept on selling Snipe shirts and hats to the up and coming engineers there. If I remember what I was told correctly the term came from back in WW2 an engineering officer by the name of John Snipe demanded equal rights and accommodations for his engineers that the top siders got. When the CO refused Snipe ordered the boiler techs to put out the boilers and the ship was dead in the water.

Lol sorry for all the typos. Currently it's 0030 and am tired.