LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl / Ageplay Party - March 23-25, 2012 - Springfield, Oh

diapernh

I wish to announce an upcoming party for March 23 to 25th 2012

It will be held in cabin(s) located at a state park in Springfield, OH.

Each cabin holds 8 people in 2 bedrooms and the living room (#1 has a queen bed, #3 has a single twin bed, full/twin bunk bed, and living room has a sofa bed). I will start with 1 cabin, and when it is full, I will reserve a second cabin next to it; and so on.... The total # of cabins available for our date is 6, so that is 8X6=48 people

All age players are invited.

All meals are included (friday dinner, saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, and sunday morning breakfast)

We will be able to sleep over Friday and Saturday night

Cost $50 for singles and $90 for couples (+ PayPal Fees)

All Info and RSVP's will happen through http://www.diapernh.com

Please feel free to Msg me here with any questions you may have.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if people from sandusky are coming or not. If I hear from somebody in your area, I will let them know to contact ya.

At this point, I have people interested, but nobody has RSVP'd yet

• 2 months later...

I would like to come to this event - will only be able to make the Saturday day at this point. What is an ageplay party like? Do people wear onesies/diapers/tshirt/combos of all the mentioned items??

I am going to post this to officially CANCEL the party, I had only 1 person who even offered to RSVP with their money, so I am going to cancel the event. So much for posting and planning way in advance.....

I would like to come to this event - will only be able to make the Saturday day at this point. What is an ageplay party like? Do people wear onesies/diapers/tshirt/combos of all the mentioned items??

Well I have been to many parties over the years.... Most all have the same componets:

1. show and tell - people show the clothes and diapers that they use, they tell about their experiences

2. socializing - many people think they are the only one (not so much anymore), but they may have never met face to face other AB/DL's

3. Food.... Things kids like, cookies, cake, sweets, snacks

4. Fun - I have done twister, music, movies, etc...

People dress however they are comfortable with, I usually will wear onsie and shortalls, maybe a footed sleeper. Others may be more comfortable in just a diaper, others will keep their street clothes on.