LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sign...

You keep talkin about, how we should use a sign to distunguish whos an AB in the real world of not...So i was coming home from a quick shop in town,i was on the buss, i saw this on a car, and thought come one...someone must of done that....googled it...couldnt find it, so i made it...what am i talking about:

sign7og.jpg

You keep talkin about, how we should use a sign to distunguish whos an AB in the real world of not...So i was coming home from a quick shop in town,i was on the buss, i saw this on a car, and thought come one...someone must of done that....googled it...couldnt find it, so i made it...what am i talking about:

sign7og.jpg

Oh MY god. You would never catch me with that on my car EVER. Sorry dude! I think most AB's, DL's, or other silly acromyms would be interested in advertizing thier preffered underwear type like that...!

Granted though, if I ever saw one of those on a car I would try and hang around to give him/her props.

m

DPF used to sell Those for real years ago, I used to have one that just had "DPF" on it. Went back home to were I grew up and a guy followed me, gave me the creeps I pulled over and gave him Hell, till he explained he saw my sign in my back window. I told him to use alittle more tact, as My 357 was laying on the seat in the ready. he apoligized and we became friends. That was a close one...for him.