LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Date

Ok here my option This whole plot bad with charater development you have and over all story it self it like just wrote and did't think before posting it just very make no sine story and sorry if it harsh. This just my option on this I really think you need new plot then mind control guy.

I disagree with D24/7. For a short story, the plot is pretty well on. However, whether you'll find much of an audience for what is essentially a scat-fest is another question entirely.

Ok here my option This whole plot bad with charater development you have and over all story it self it like just wrote and did't think before posting it just very make no sine story and sorry if it harsh. This just my option on this I really think you need new plot then mind control guy.

Really? Have you never read a novel that told a story where the characters past and development come at different parts of the book. This story is better than the stories I have read on this site and others. At least the mind control isn't using subliminal messages or hypnotism to control the two characters. Plus the author is planning on continuing the story by poling us on where to start next.

Really? Have you never read a novel that told a story where the characters past and development come at different parts of the book. This story is better than the stories I have read on this site and others. At least the mind control isn't using subliminal messages or hypnotism to control the two characters. Plus the author is planning on continuing the story by poling us on where to start next.

Thanks. Glad someone appreciates it.

You got any more coming?

My partner's already working on it. I've got a private commission I need to get cleared up first, but that should be finished by the weekend, tops. After that I'll be able to devote my full attention to the next part, which I think will be officer Guzman.