LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megacareline - Anyone Use 'Em?

tmdiapered

Hey gang,

Does anyone use the Mega Careline Premiums? And if so, where do you get 'em? I'm kinda using 3 brands now, Abena L4's (of course!) Dry 24/7, and the remainder of my stash of Mega Careline diapers. Just curious of other's opinions...

I use them a lot as they are manufactured here in Israel and in general are a good product absorb a lot and stay together with no break up of the pulp,the tapes are also very strong.I use there entire range of diapers from there economy range to their all through the night ones witch hold about 1500-1700ml of moisture.If I remember right Xp medical imported them to the US.

As far as I know, mega care went under and out of business a number of years ago. I tried their briefs, the mediums were a pretty blue. They worked OK, I guess about the same as bambinos or what not. They weren't the the top of the line but worked. I might have a couple left around somewhere.

Sorry for the bad news though.

I used them some in college, but that was a few years ago so I don't recall that much about them. I do remember that I enjoyed them quite a bit, both the color and the absorbency/comfort. They're actually still available for purchase, just not as readily as they used to be.

They're not out of business here in the states, however the original site; http://www.megacareline.com/ never had any prices, I USED to order them from XP Medical, but they stopped carrying them. I e-mailed the 1st website and was re-directed to; http://www.adultdiapersupplier.com/ . I've also found them at; http://www.healthmegamall.com/prodView.asp?idProduct=124058

Thanks for the feedback folks!

I had thought they went out of business as well. I really liked the premium brief. When dry247 came out, they were identical to the Mega careline premium brief. Are they the same as what they were 3-4 years ago? I would love to give them a shot again, they did absorb very well. The price is right too.... $86 or so for 72 diapers.... not bad at all.

Not the same as dry 24/7, at least not the current dry24/7 that I'm getting in the USA. Dry 24/7 lost the peach color, lost the front elastic (Real boo!) but the Dry 24/7's that I have currently are a BIT more thick than the Mega Carelines. The Mega Carelines do have better stand up guards (the interior flappy things) and they are pink in size large as opposed to Dry 24/7's white... So they are different. Someone asked if they're cloth/plastic backed, they're both plastic and both non-krinkly...

Hope that helps!

Just to add something else the company that manufactures Dry 24/7 is the same as mega careline namely p4p paper products at kibbutz Amir in the western Gallie.Most of there products are identical exept there colours

Just to add something else the company that manufactures Dry 24/7 is the same as mega careline namely p4p paper products at kibbutz Amir in the western Gallie.Most of there products are identical exept there colours

Well, at least they have an appropriate name for the manufacturing company :roflmao:

• 2 months later...