LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busted !

missyD

You may not "owe" anyone anything, but remaining silent = an admission of guilt in most people's eyes.

And those same people would be regarded as "judgmental" if they leaped to the conclusion of guilt. Do we have statistics that "most people" are "judgmental"? I'm unsure on that one, but anyone judgmental would not be a good friend to keep regardless of wether you have skeletons in your closet or not.

I'm late to this thread, but think that most others have said what I would say - If they don't bring it up and continue to come around, then the likelihood is very high that they were not offended or concerned about your play things and require no explanation. If either brings up the topic then feel free to give them whatever details you feel comfortable sharing, but mostly how the lifestyle has been positive in your life. Be sure to focus on yourself and not others since that might be construed as a way to bring them into the lifestyle. By all means, let them make that decision all on their own. :)

Yup....I'd keep it quiet.

I was at my MILs cabin in the middle of nowhere in western ontario (on a bay with no road access and only 4 other houses), and was out in the screened in porch in only a diaper eating my cereal enjoying being free to wear whatever I wanted. I figured that I'd hear any boats approaching and would have TONS of time to pull on some pants if need be, or just sit down and no one would be able to see my diaper. I didn't notice one of the neighbors come around the point in a kayak! I have no idea if she saw me or not, but it scared the crap out of me. And Yes....I never said a word!

• 1 month later...

OOOPS Some other friends were out for the weekend and dropped in this morning (Sunday). As is often the case I was wearing my Winne the Pooh overalls over my diapers and plastic pants, with a cute, but not AB top. Now, I have never really hidden things, as I have noted before, but I do try to be discreet. I figured I was okay, the overalls don't tend to show diapers too much, and I figure they kind of know I am sort of AB in some way - I mean, they see some of my baby stuff from time to time. But this morning, I was standing there talking to them, WITH MY PACI HANGING FROM MY SHOULDER STRAP ! My partner was looking at me, making faces and pointing to her chest, and then I realized,,,,, OH NO. I was kind of moving around a lot anyway, was doing a bit of housework when they arrived, so I picked up something, left the room and came back,,,,,without my paci. They couldn't have missed it, but ,,,,, not a word was spoken. They seemed quite okay when they were visiting, I guess they know, and don't really care. How bout that................

i say you have very cool, friends, being an adult baby can be very loney for some off us, and wanting to be accepected in our circile off friends is very inportant too us, it's soo hard having to hide all the time. being ur self show's in soo many ways, ie, being happy and contented in the presence off others, saying this is who i am, this is how i relax, and saying i do not wish too offend anyone, putting a cute and new face on ur scene, can be very helpfull, but more importly ur happness n the end off the day. we have only one life here, maybe came back again in a new life, as a baby. hehehe.

don't worry just be urself and above all be happy.

yours sincerely,

ducklng xxx

• Like 1