LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rough Day

Today has been really rough.

For the last few months things have been pretty good. Nearly full controll was back, just some minor leaking at times. Urge incon was still there. But I was able to make it to the bathroom. I could last about 2.5 hours. Things were looking up.

Yesterday it tool a lot longer to get home from work than I expected. I tried to hold it as long as I could but after nearly 3 hours the leaking started and then I started to have semi-controllable muscle/bladder spasms. Before the leaks and spasms started I had no urge to pee but once the spasms started, the urge kicked into overdrive.

Since this sort of thing has happened before, it wasn't a big problem. I was wearing a high quality disposable as an underwear liner. (Just cut the tapes off. Much more comfortable but only for leaking.) Saturated the disposable and leaked a good deal. Got home, cleaned up and expect it to be pretty much over except for some post leakage. I put on a low quality disposable brief under my sweatpants. An hour and a half latter, I'm dry and things are looking much better.

But... Nearly 2 hours latter I get up to go to bed and I'm soaked, my pants are soaked and so is the chair. (damn!) I had absolutly no idea I was leaking.

Night time was ok. I slept nearly the whole night and was completely dry. I thought today would be good but it wasn't. As the day progressed the urge kept picking up until I constantly feel like I have to pee. It is maddening. My bladder is fluttering and while I have some controll, it is best to just relax and let myself pee when I can.

The feeling that I have to pee all the time is frustrating! I can't concentrate on my work and find myself pacing all over the place. I think its only a matter of time before the orgasmic spasms swarms start and make things work.

I haven't tweaked or otherwise done anything to my back so I'm not sure what is causing this. I was on a good trend for well over 2 months or so and nearly forgot what this was all about.

Anyway, just venting.

Life goes similarly for me sometimes- all good then WHAM!- I'm peeing constantly unable to stop it, bladder spasms galore (especially when I move), and no way to know when it will end. Worst so far was a little over a day and it ended as it began; all at once (other than dry spasms which continue an hour or two more. No medical diagnosis of cause here, but I think the nerves in my back are the culprit since back problems always equal wetting more.

Hope you get past the rough spot soon!

Bettypooh

I hate to be the bearer of good news, but heck! That could be a sign of recovery. I've never had any injury to the nerves of my back, but I had a small portion of my face paralyzed when I was 13 or so due to a nerve injury. At first, a section of my lip and my whole chin were just numb and I couldn't control the muscles there too well. Eventually muscle control returned, then feeling, but for about a year when I was 16-17 I'd get intermittent pins-and-needles feelings and spasms in the affected area.

Two very different ailments, but they both involve nerves.