LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waddling In Your Diapers And Out Your Diapers?

cutepamperboy

Does anyone else like to feel even more like a baby/toddler with a little babyish waddle? :) It just feels like when Im in my diapy I just must waddle hehe, of course thats the case when I am in a thick diaper. But its odd...I seem to waddle even when I dont have a diaper on, but am feeling like being a toddler. Is that odd? So it would seem that its not just the diapers that make me want to waddle, but also the feeling of being a toddler. It just feels so natural when Im feeling toddler-like, plus it makes me feel cuter :blush:

I too am a lover of waddling, be it because my nappies are so thick, or because someone elses are! In fact, I've started wearing more these days, so now if I'm not in a nappy, it feels odd to not be waddling slightly, just getting used to having that material between my legs, that it feels "odd" when it isn't there! Its a very reassuring feeling.

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

For me, I do like a very thick diaper and the thicker the diaper for me, the more secure and safe I feel. I do like a very thick diaper that makes me waddle like a toddler.

I waddle while wearing, especially if it's soaked, kind of can't help it at that point, however I don't while I'm not wearing. I am pretty much in adult mode when not wearing or at least cognoscente of my surroundings.

Ditto on that :P

I really waddle when wearing, three bathtowels folded make a really thick diaper. I fold it in half, then thirds, then use packing tape to tape it to my sides! I use two trash bags, and securely tape it. It really looks like a white disposable when I get done, and it is huge! Last night I surprised myself when I got wet before meditating in my crib (airmattress and shower curtain), very unusual for me, that I actually wet in bed without consciously releasing. I must nearly over my shy bladder. I was able to use a crowded restroom at school, there was a guy in the one stall, the only choice was a urinal, and I was able to use it RIGHT NEXT TO A CLASSMATE!! I am truly almost over this! That night I made a Victory diaper, got sharpies, decorated it, and taped over. I wrote my countdown sequence for relaxing my boddy, from 12 to one, wrote dry my 12 and Soggy at 1, in giant letters, wrote bulging diaper butt on the back of the diaper, made smiley faces! I was essentially wearing homemade naughty goodnites! That diaper was very hard to take off, I had to fill it completely, wear it overnight, and the next day I was finally able to soak it so much that it came off. When it was saturated, it did not hurt to pull the packing tape away from my skin. I wore it under pajamas, and wore jeans over that. I was very tempted to get in my car and by myself a shake somewhere at 3 am to take a drive in a soggy diaper, but I thought otherwise!! I was pulling an all nighter for school, and did not belong behind the wheel!! That was the diaper I wore during my all nighter!!! I can temporarily make myself incontinent now when I am diapered, or when I am standing infront of the urinal with a clear shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad I am not going to be a paruretic anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fifteen years of oppression are almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did I waddle, but I had to walk sideways when going by something breakables!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Being a toddler is more fun than being a baby. We still need diapers, but we mess ourselves for fun/ out of defiance! Waddling really makes me feel like a toddler. I am pinned up in two gauze prefolds, wearing half a bottle of baby powder. I have been deprived for awhile so I ordered six bottles from Amazon. Amazon is awesoe. I love my babypowder, I just cannot go into a store and buy baby powder. I have actually chickened out at a 24 hour grocery store at 3 am! Besides, it is a college town!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Being a toddler is more fun than being a baby. We still need diapers, but we mess ourselves for fun/ out of defiance! Waddling really makes me feel like a toddler. I am pinned up in two gauze prefolds, wearing half a bottle of baby powder. I have been deprived for awhile so I ordered six bottles from Amazon. Amazon is awesoe. I love my babypowder, I just cannot go into a store and buy baby powder. I have actually chickened out at a 24 hour grocery store at 3 am! Besides, it is a college town!

I love to waddle. That's why I am in thick diapers lots. Its been awhile since I was too shy to buy baby powder. Lots of people use it after showering so its not just for babies. Glad you found a way to get it. Just throw a bottle or two in your cart when you are buying groceries next time. You will be okay.
  • 4 weeks later...

I prefer less than thick, but not thin. Enough to walk almost normally. But then, I don't have a choice in whether I wear so my opinion on the matter may be skewed. However, certain clothing does make me feel babyish. I have a Winnie the Pooh skirt-all that's very child like, and many other outfits.