LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Costume Thread! <3

Hello everyone :)

With Halloween coming up costumes are leaving the shelves faster and faster!

Lets talk about our Halloween plans in this thread :D

INB4: My costume is being a Baby. lololol

Necros!

fyi: I'm going to be the attached photo :D (with eye contacts and wig !)

post-2503-0-41880100-1317763409_thumb.jp

post-2503-0-41880100-1317763409_thumb.jp

At work we do a unit costume/decorating contest, so this year my unit is doing food, and we have another unit that is going to dress us as plates and forks and knives. I'm rather ... round... so i'm going to be spaghetti and meat balls. I do not like store bought costumes, i have such great memories of making our costumes every year as kids... and to this day love getting creative to make a costume... so i'm going to be using white thermal underwear so my arms and legs can be the spaghetti, and i'm going to attach thick white yarn... then i'm going to use brown material sewn around my stomach and stuffed to be the meatball, and then i'll add some smaller meatballs on my arms and legs..

Actual Halloween is on a monday this year, so not gonna do anything for that..cause its a work night, but that weekend we are going to canada for a show on saturday night maybe there will be something going on up there...

At work we do a unit costume/decorating contest, so this year my unit is doing food, and we have another unit that is going to dress us as plates and forks and knives. I'm rather ... round... so i'm going to be spaghetti and meat balls. I do not like store bought costumes, i have such great memories of making our costumes every year as kids... and to this day love getting creative to make a costume... so i'm going to be using white thermal underwear so my arms and legs can be the spaghetti, and i'm going to attach thick white yarn... then i'm going to use brown material sewn around my stomach and stuffed to be the meatball, and then i'll add some smaller meatballs on my arms and legs..

Actual Halloween is on a monday this year, so not gonna do anything for that..cause its a work night, but that weekend we are going to canada for a show on saturday night maybe there will be something going on up there...

There's always parties here and there on the weekend before Halloween :P i'm positive you'll find a place to have fun!

I don't celebrate Halloween for various reasons but my cousins birthday is coming up and I'm going as...... Emo Fairy :D

O: no Halloween!? NooOoOooOOooOOoOOo!~~ *dramatic music in bg*

Halloween is my favorite celebration! :3 I always go all out for the costume :D

Curious as to why you wouldn't celebrate Halloween? If its too personal don't feel pressured to answer though o: