LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loving Comfort Diaper Company

Does anyone know if Loving Comfort diaper company is still doing business? I have ordered several products from them in the past, and found that they were very high quality. Unfortunately I can't seem to determine whether their site is even secure anymore, and phone calls are not returned. If anyone knows the status, please let me know...

well I checked the website and although I haven't placed an order, I would assume they are still in business since the page was last updated back in June. I would personally tell you that I would wait until you hear back from the company before committing any money toward a product you may not get.

I would say no they are not open. Two years ago I tried ordering from them an no reply from them what so ever after repeated attempts. Suxs too cuz I heard through others that their products were fantastic.

Don't even try to purchase from them!

I purchased from them around 6-7 years ago, (yes, they had one of the best contoured cloth diapers in the business!) when I went to make another purchase a couple years later several months went by and no product even though I had paid for the merchandise! I sent several e-mails after many attempts I did get a couple of replies (excuses) about "your order is coming" and nothing. Finally, after 6 or so months I just requested a refund - that took almost another 3 months to receive the "credit card reimbursement" then only after considerable follow up! I have seen others have been trapped by this company.

• 2 years later...

Bumping this thread. (clear, zzzzt, it's alive)

I was looking for a really good and thick contour diaper (that does not have a thicker center than the sides). I came across loving comfort's web page (which is still active), but I thought I remembered something about them, searched this forum, and presto.

Too bad too, I couldn't find any other really good ones out there. Maybe I can get someone to custom make one like the CD-3 they used to have.

Adult cloth diaper co has a 4 ply contour diaper that sounds like what you are looking for. They are available in cotton Gauze, but I could swear they were also available in Birdseye...Hmmmm. I have a couple of them and...I 'guess' they are OK. I prefer the contour fit diapers from baby-pants, because thats what I consider what a contour fit diaper "Should' be, with a thicker center panel, but thats just me.

I had only bought 1 item from loving comfort ( a 4 ply Birdseye pull up diaper) that I wear now and then kind of liker training pants ;)

hope this helps, I added a link so you don't have to go digging.

http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/CLOTH-DIAPERS_2/Adult-Contoured-Diaper-Gauze.html

Thanks, I did see those. I don't believe the wings are large/long enough though. Since I sleep on my side that's where I need the material the most. I already have several 4 layer cloth prefold diapers (also leak masters), but even they sometimes leak from going over capacity on the sides.

I've custom ordered one from jessica on etsy. It will be somewhat of a cross between the gary contoured leak master which has extended wings much like a disposable does, and the loving comfort CD-3 contour which has multiple types of varying layers. I also sprung for a upgraded center core made of zorb.

FYI, I'm not posting web links because I don't want people going to loving comforts page and possibly thinking it's ok to order from them. Here's a link for what the garys look like though.

http://www.llmedico.com/product/37/gary-adult-contour-style-cloth-diapers/