LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Diaper Buying Experience!

Guest ritzcritz

Guest ritzcritz

For a long time now, I had been really wanting to be able to have that disposable diaper scent. I would always go through the diaper isle and inhale the amazing scents of the diapers and wished I could but a pack to have the scent. For anyone who had talked to me in chat, I had asked many of you what you thought were the diapers with the most potent scent and the best smelling scent. Most of you told me either Pampers or Luvs, but most of you told me that Pampers was the best. So today, I finally got the courage to go out and buy a pack. I needed an amount of other things too so I decided to go to the Walmart in my town because I figured I could get everything there for much more cheap, especially the diapers.

The thing is, I wasn't nervous about going to counter to actually buy the diapers, I was just nervous at the slight chance that someone I know might run into me and that I might have a tricky time explaining why I have a pack of disposable diapers in my cart haha (Pampers baby dry to be exact. Finally, I was out of there and once I got home I of course opened the package which let out a heavenly smell. The scent is so amazing and it brought back slight memories even. Even though my intention was to buy them only for their scent, I felt the urge to at least put one on the lining of my boxers. Even know it obviously didn't fit me, the feeling of the padding of the diaper was so amazing to say the least. After a bit I took it off and taped the sides together and it looked amazing adorable and it makes me wish it was big enough for me to actually wear haha. I just felt like I had to share this with everyone because it was something I wanted to do for a long time now.

Hell my Dog can go buy Baby Diapers, Grow a set and buy some adult diapers It's legal ii's your money and those immortal words are the truth " The only thing you have to fear is fear itself" so really take control of your "fetish" and live .

If you feel those first steps are to herd limp into walmart rap a scooter for the disabled and drive over to the diaper section and look perplexed and people will come out of the wood work to help you,everybody thinks that people in wheelchairs and in those scooters need diapers and will voluteer to help you get the right product? so you could easy into it that way.

Nappy

Hell my Dog can go buy Baby Diapers, Grow a set and buy some adult diapers It's legal ii's your money and those immortal words are the truth " The only thing you have to fear is fear itself" so really take control of your "fetish" and live .

If you feel those first steps are to herd limp into walmart rap a scooter for the disabled and drive over to the diaper section and look perplexed and people will come out of the wood work to help you,everybody thinks that people in wheelchairs and in those scooters need diapers and will voluteer to help you get the right product? so you could easy into it that way.

Nappy

Your point is well taken about just going in and buying diapers without the worry. Your response, though, makes me think you may have missed a point in the OP. ritzcritz was talking about baby diapers, not buying himself adult diapers. It's the baby scent of actual baby diapers he's after more than wearing adult diapers.

Sure, some people will say, "Who cares what people think!" That may be true of some people but there are a lot of people out there in the closet for many reasons! Others may express their feelings about just buying diapers no matter who may see you doing it, but they should never condem someone else for being discreet and secrative about it. We don't know all about other people and their lives or even public service. It might not be such a good idea if the word of someone's AB/DL lifestyle got out if he's a public figure, running for political office or even owner of a child day care. Each person is different and has their own reasons for being discreet about who may notice they are buying diapers, weather it's baby or adult diapers.

By the way, if someone you know ever does see baby diapers in your shopping cart and asks you about them, all you have to do is say you're going to wax and detail out your car (provided you have a car). Tell them nothing is better for buffing out the wax on a car than baby diapers.