LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crossing Over To The Ab World?

I have been using diapers now for about 5 years and I would have normally classed myself as being a diaper lover rather than an AB, something like 95 percent DL and 5 percent AB.

But lately I have been drawn closer to the AB world and I had gotten this notion of purchasing a NuK5 AB Pacifier, so I did.

When I first started to use it the whole experience felt a little weird and a little embarrassing, but the more I used it the more I started to enjoy it! I have now found that I

You've pretty much described the point I was at just over a year ago! It took a long time to get used to the pacifier - plenty of near-sleepless nights - even now I frequently wake up in the middle of the night with it poking my face, having spat it out in my sleep.

It's probably a psychological thing but when I do wear my onesie at night, I sleep much more deeply and more often than not I'll wake up with a soggy nappy in the morning. It could be the extra relaxation it gives, since the material is quite soft and my feet are kept warm.

Good luck though.. I hope you enjoy your newfound passion!

I have been using diapers now for about 5 years and I would have normally classed myself as being a diaper lover rather than an AB, something like 95 percent DL and 5 percent AB.

But lately I have been drawn closer to the AB world and I had gotten this notion of purchasing a NuK5 AB Pacifier, so I did.

When I first started to use it the whole experience felt a little weird and a little embarrassing, but the more I used it the more I started to enjoy it! I have now found that I

I've been becoming a bit more AB since I got some cloth diapers and can now be diapered every night, instead of just when I have a supply of disposables. I still love my disposables much more than the cloth, but I've also picked up a couple of bottles and pacifiers, and more plushies. And I've generally been slipping into "AB Mode" more often. Though, I may be able to attribute that to the fact that I've A: recently lost my grandma, who was closer to me than the rest of my family. And B: have been working with a psychologist to help overcome my social anxiety. And possibly C: I've got a psychiatrist who's been prescribing sleep medication to help with my insomnia, and it's been doing wonders. Overall, I've been making rather good progress over the past year. I even managed to wear a pull-up cloth diaper to the store a week ago... Well-hidden, of course... But still, that's progress over having been utterly mortified of the idea not too long ago. We evolve as we grow older. So, perhaps this progression in either direction is just a natural course of events? Whatever the cause, it'll be interesting to see where it goes from here...

I had the same experience - started off a dl and didn't think I'd ever have any ab tendencies. Then there was a gradual slide. I'm still not 100% ab (whatever that would mean!), but love a paci, bottle, some babyish clothes. For myself, I wonder if I had to do the dl to get started and gradually lose my inhibitions and let myself enjoy ab things. That may or may not be true for others.