LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babyish Panties

lilkitten13

Well, I have found that a lot of ladies undies have a lot of cool prints on them, much like a childs underwear, so that might be a good start. Also, sometimes the simplest answers are the best. maybe take a couple of pairs of undies that you like, that have a matching print, and put one pair on, take a terry cloth hand towel and fold it in 1/3rds lengthwise, and lay it in the middle of the 2nd pair and pull those up, so the towel is sandwiched in between the 2 pairs, like a type of training pant. That way you have something that no one would guess what you are doing, underwear is common that everyone wears and (most) everyone has hand towels that they use in the bathroom...VIOLA!

granted its not a 'diaper or nappy" but it's thicker than just plain underwear and more useful, if you feel so inclined...maybe you could get some plastic pants to go over it also.....just incase ;)

When I was your age, I used to make all my stuff out of rags and what not, it wasn't perfect, but suited the need at the time, until I could get what I wanted. So, this might have to work for the time being, until you are in a better situation to get what you would REALLY like.

Just a thought, hope it helps :)