LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underpants Run

My local triathlon store is hosting an underpants run to kick off the 2011 ironman world championship. It's only a 3 mile run. People wear all sorts of crazy underwear for these runs. I was thinking this could be a perfect time to openly wear a diaper! I could also take my baby in her jogging stroller in a diaper, and just say I wanted to dress like her. I don't know about chaffing though. It might get a little uncomfortable. Anyone ever participated in any sort of running event while diapered?

I've run up to 7 miles in a diaper before. I just made sure to use Body Glide on the areas I thought the diaper would rub. No problem. I feel like the plastic covered diapers rub less, simply because you get a little sweat going and the friction is reduced.

No diaper, but I ran the pre-lewd lingerie run for the DC red dress a few years back in a very juvenile sissy nightie carryinga large teddy bear.

People have been doing Bay to Breakers in diapers for years.

Guest scenarioX

People have been doing Bay to Breakers in diapers for years.

I know it!...

I wish I lived in Cali, because they seem so relaxed with the idea than other places.

If I lived near there, BTB race would be like a dream come true every year...walking around in a diaper in the middle of the day with no hate....that warm air against the legs and baby powder...

If I had the money, I'd take a trip there every year....been thinking about it.

I say if you aren't embaressed to do it, go for it! I'd do it at a special event like this, though, and not take my every day morning jog around the neighborhood in my diapers! After all, it is an "underwear run" specifically for running in underwear! Ditto the pull on disposable underpants, though. Diapers would be a lot of fun and no reason not to go for them, but again, the chafing problems that might happen. Besides, with all the TENA and DEPENDS commercials on TV, everyone knows that people wear disposable underwear! Who knows? Probably a third of the spectators will be wearing them under their cloths!