LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Depends Pull Up Underwear Easy To Hide?

I have always worn diapers when i'm alone so I got depends pull up underwear so I can start wearing them outside and to build up confidence around other people when i'm wearing one and i like them too. So I want to know if they are noticeable, easy to hide and all those other little things i need to know when i'm wearing them outside. And i feel i should mention this, I go to a nearby college and in my second year and i still live with my parents. I know i wanna move-out ASAP but i can save more money this way so when i go to another college outside my state. So if you guys got any tips on concealing them when i'm around my house, out in public, etc., it would help me.

P.S

I like to wear them more than I use them, I have used them on rare occasions.

Pull up diapers such as Depends are more like underwear with a thin pad. under all but tight jeans they are easy to hide. Since you mentioned you only like wearing and not using them, you shouldn't have any problems. Go ahead and wear them. If you are not obvious about it, no one will know what you are wearing under you outer wear.

One thing only that can show up and that's easy to avoid: If you go down to pick something up and you wear a short t-shirt or similar, then the rather high waist of them can sometimes show. I used to fold it down and had no problem after that.

Really, you don't have to worry, no one will see anything, even when they look straight at your bum (unless they fondle it as well :whistling: ).

Happy wearing!