LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cutest Diapers

Jen Harris

So my gf is again teetering close to trying diapers.

Right now the closest thing I have to a cute diaper for her to try would be a Bambino Blanco. Most of my stash consists of what I'd call, for lack of a better word "workaday" diapers. Abena M3s, Tranquility ATNs, Active UltraPlus, etc. Great functionally, but cute? No.

Girls Goodnites would work great, but she's got hips that my skinny boy body does not, and the last thing I'd want is for her to feel self conscious about her weight when she puts one on for me.

The look I'm going for is something that's cute, not babyish.

The idea is sort of like goodnites - they aren't supposed to look like baby diapers, but something an older child or teen might wear. I'm looking for something cute like that - something for the over 10 but under 60 crowd, visually.

Functionality matters a lot less, though of course, if she did try wetting, I would want her to see that it does absorb comfortably and not leak instantly.

I don't mind paying a premium if such a thing is only available from overseas.

Any ideas?

Try Cushies from ABU.

Those still look babyish - I think they were going for a 1980s/1990s baby look, it's not feminine at all.

I have heard of hello kitty diapers and others, I'm looking for something more like that.

Maybe try some of the Pampers Underjams for girls.

In my experience - maybe it's changed - but I can fit in goodnites, but underjams, the sides tend to rip after hardly any wearing. She has more hips than I do so if it's barely possible for me, it wont' be for her. Unless they've made underjams larger, or in more sizes, or etc.

• 2 weeks later...

When I chat to my girlfriend about diapers, she always mentions that they are for the elderly and for those that cannot control their bladder/type of thing. I would shy away from the traditional adult diaper and go for a colored one, as mentioned or the stickers or something. And even though YOU may not want babyish, maybe that would distinguish the fun/playful side that this is for you and not the sad and depressing adult diaper, know what I mean? I like the suggestions so far.

might not be what your looking for but you can tie a diaper together. insted of using the tapes comes out with a cute knott on both sides and just cut the excess off comes out looking like a bikini bottom or a diaper swim suit bottom...

• 2 weeks later...