LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All,

What happens if you are wearing a plug when the need for #2 strikes? Do you not feel it? Are there health risks to wearing it for an extended period (say, 8 hours?) that come with having that area blocked?

i often insert a butt plug when getting diapered for bed and havnt any problems ihavnt tryed to poo with it in i just remove it and poo in my diaper or toilet depending on how i feel :baby_sleeping:

Well, I sometimes like to insert my long ripple butt plug after inserting a suppository and before putting on a diaper. What happens is the diaper prevents the plug from coming out, but the poo will eventually force its way around the plug and into the diaper. I have also tried the same thing with a large inflatable butt plug. Here, the poo cannot escape, but I have not left that plug in for very long as it is very uncomfortable mostly because gas cannot escape too.

Butt plugs pose no problems with number two. When I diaper up for bed I sometimes insert a suppository and then the plug. I usually am drifting off the sleep by the time the poo comes, but the plug prevents the poo from coming out. However the pressure eventually forced the poo either around the plug or pushes the plug out. It's nice to drift off the sleep as you are filling your diaper. Sometimes I also cum. But yes there is no problem unless you have the plug in for more than two days. I had a plug in for a day and a half and when I pulled it out my poo slid out like an avalanche onto the floor.

^^^^Yes, this right here. Even if your poo is solid, it will still manage to slither it's way around the plug and push itself out of your bum. I don't think there is a buttplug out there that can 100% prevent poo from slipping out.

A large inflatable plug can. I use the same plug to hold back enemas as well. Nothing can get through.