LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Dream

Weird dream. I'm sitting on the toilet in what looks like a living room. The room is full of people, mainly women as I remember. All I'm wearing are my cute flower & lace panties...which are down around my ankles. I need to wipe and think "why is this toilet in here???" I wipe and then realize everyone will see my panties when I stand up (as if me sitting on the toilet pooping wasn't odd enough already!). For some reason there's a pillow next to me. I grab it and hold it in front of me as I sidle out of the room. No one seems to even notice. Weird.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another one last night... this brought on be wearing my new glue-on boobs (oh, I do like the girls! http://www.janetscloset.com/breast_images_10c.htm).

I kept dreaming I was wearing them around the house under a cute top when all of a sudden family & friends show up. I keep trying to figure out how to take them off and hide them before someone goes "WTF??". I finally popped them off. Next I try and figure out how to hide them. All the while I realize I'm wearing diapers!