LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I know I really shouldn't have to warn everyone about this, BUT..... Always remember to show around. Sure you can only get ABU brand diapers from ABU, same with BAMBINO, but there are *gasp* OTHER BRANDS! HOLY COW!!!! Anyways. This morning I went to order some molicares because my supply is starting to run low, Now here are prices off two different sites (before shipping)

Home Delivers of Incontinence Supplies (HDIS.COM) Molicare Super 30 pack (1 bag) $53.99

XP MEDICAL (xpmedical.com) Molicare Super 30 pack (1 Bag) $32.95

Now if it was just say 3-4 bucks, no big deal, but wow basically a $21 difference. Just remember, LOOK AND SHOP AROUND FOLKS!

hdis- attends breathable $23.99 1 bag

xpmedical- attends breathable $18.95 per bag.

Just keep that in mind....

• 4 months later...

You have to consider these higher prices may reflect added shipping cost included into that price. Some offer free shiping while others include it in the cost. Something to think about while you do your shopping.

When I shop online, I always calculate my diapers on a piece by piece, total price including shipping to see which deal is the best.

Coupons are usually good too. Abu is more expensive for molicare super plus but with their coupons they can be waaaay cheaper. For instance 3cases at xp medical is 230 ish but

with abus 15% coupon they are only 195ish

And still free shipping:-)