LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suspenders

I have worn cloth diapers with plastic pants 24/7 for a little over eight years. Before that it was every night and days when I could. Latrly I have been having a hard time pinning them so they don't droop to much. I read somewhere about using suspenders to hold diapers up. I bought some clip on ones and some oversized pullup cloth diapers. It actually works very good. No more sagging diapers. Has anyone else ever tried diaper suspenders?

I have been using suspenders to help keep my cloth diapers from sagging for years. I normally wear pull ups from comco but every once in a while the real thing is just what I need to satisfy the urge. Be careful not to include your plastic pants when clipping them on for the metal clips can easily rip a hole in the plastic. My wife says I look funny in diapers and suspenders but they do the job and keep me comfortable and the diaper where it belongs and not around the knees.

Supporting diapers to reduce sagging is always a good plan. Clearly that was why Gerber invented the Onesies so long ago.

When I was growing up in the 1960's and early 1970's stores sold small suspenders (braces in the UK) to hold toddler diapers in place.

Back when I was in pre-law at university I sometimes covered my Attends with cotton "granny panties" which I supported with suspenders.

It is hot and exceptionally humid in Los Angeles today. I suspect holding up cotton panties with suspenders would be more comfy than even a thing adult Onesies right now.