LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tired Of Disney...

Guest *~Andi~*

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE disney, we just got back from disneyland, and have just booked our disneyworld trip in april. But usually it is just me and my boyfriend, so we can do whatever, whenever... although this time we are going with his sister, her husband and their two sons... but still i don't think i will ever get sick of disney! theres just so much to do, and always so many new things, next summer at disneyland will be the new cars land, and sometime next year the new fantasyland expansion at disneyworld is also opening up!

plus new restuarants, no shows, new everything.. .and the hotels are just amazing! and the plus if having ur dining paid for and your park passes paid for and all of that before you get there just makes so much worry free, and staying on property you don't have to worry about parking, or traffic etc.... just hop a bus to where you want to go!

Sarah,dont think you or anyone else can beet me as far as going to disneyland.I went there 22 times in 20 years.heck if i lived out there again i would get a season pass or heck just go to work for them seeing as i know the park as well as some of the guides.

For anyone planning Disney or other trips --I happen to be a travel agent that specializes in Disney travel (I'm even a graduate of Disney's "College of Knowledge" and have the mouse ears to prove it) though I can book just about anything. There's no cost or fees for my services, and I can book resorts, tickets, your dining, child care, etc. I also price monitor and do your itinerary planning. Oh, and I've been to Disney World over 200 times (the benefits of an annual pass). So, if you're thinking of Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, or Adventures by Disney, or anything else, PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend the beautiful city of San Francisco. There is something for everyone and for you I would suggest a visit to the exploratorium. You get to explore tons of hands on exhibits/activities in whatever order you choose and you are sure to recapture the wonderment of childhood. You know, the part where stuff is new and exciting. The kids love it too!