LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Old Story

Wetpants

Way back in the '80s I had hopes of writing a series of diaper lover stories based on my fantasy's. I started the series with a story of Rob and Diane. It has how Rob and Diane met and he finally found "diaper love".

I put the story on the old story lists for CompServe HSX. I started to expand the story and write others and I met my significant other (who does not approve of my interest) and time became less available.

A brand new medical supply story opened in my town with surprisingly enough, a slightly expanded area for incontinence products. Nothing really great, but some actual plastic pants, and one type of cloth diaper. For fun, I decided to search for the story I had written and posted long ago (the original files, APPLE IIc text files have long since been lost).

Interesting, i found them. They've been modified slightly by other others but remain close to what I had intended. I thought I's post the urls so I can find them again. I don't want to download them to my computer with so many others in the house.

So, hopefully for your enjoyment, here are the two versions I found:

http://ab-dl.com/stories/Bob.php

http://www.zity.biz/stories/diapers/getting-fixed.html

The second actually seems like my continuation of the first.

Let me know what you think. Maybe I'll get them in a form that can be uploaded to DD.

I've also thought about finishing all the story lines I had previous done and lost.

Wetpants

Wow - wetpants, i totally remember this story, and wanted to save a copy of it for a long time, but never was able to do so! Thank you for rejuvinating it...the scene going into the store has long been a fantasy of mine!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!