LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnonsis Files

So I was looking through a site full of hypno files and was considering if they would actually work or not. I was a little dubious but wanted to get opinions from others about the using hypnosis for age regression.does anyone have experience with these kinds of files? Would I just be wasting my time with them?

If you're interested in Hypnosis, check out www.warpmymindcom. Results are going to be different for everyone, and realistically no file by itself is going to make you wet/mess/bedwet permanently. Its all about what you want and what you are willing to do.

I personally enjoy listening to them for relaxation. Feels like I've taken a good nap at the end of it. I've been listening to Sarnoga's Diaper Dependence series, but I really don't know how much effect its really had on me.

Hypnosis against one's will was busted on Mythbusters. You have to want to do what the suggestions say for it to be realized. Otherwise, it won't happen, without something like chemically or surgically altering the brain. That's why cult leaders haven't taken over the world. Only those who really want to believe that nonsense about an alien space ship piloted by Elvis's alien baby are going to be signing up for the trip and standing in the path of the next tornado with their arms open.

I have given up on trying files from warpmymind and all they seem to do is send me to sleep and then nothing happens :( if anyone got any good hypno files which work please PM me

thanks

I have found success listening to diaper files on warpmymind. I now wear diapers and plastic pants to bed every night and have done so for more than 3 years. As others have said, success, I think, is the result of what you want.

It took a while for the files to have any result. I have been listening to them for more than 4 years. At first i would listen in my car but you really can't go into trance while you are driving. Then I started working from home. I would play the files over and over as background noise when I suddenly realized I was "waking up" with the countdowns at the end of the files. I thought I just fell asleep but then I started having nighttime accidents.

I have been a DL since my early teens so wearing diapers and plastic pants has always been pleasurable for me. When the wetting started I began wearing them to bed at night and waking up on many occasions with them wet and not remembering any incident. It got to the point where I would wet whether I was diapered or not, whether I had liquids before bed or not and whether I was really tired or not.

I am a believer in the files. Do they work because I can go into trance or because I want them to or both, I don't know. All I do know is that every night around 4PM, with my wife's blessing, I go to our spare bedroom and diaper myself for the night. It doesn't matter what else is going on I know I must wear diapers or risk wetting the bed. If I ever feel that I don't want to put on a diaper I remind myself that I love to wear diapers, that I need to wear diapers and most important- I am the one who wanted to wear diapers.