LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Was Embarrassing.

Guest scenarioX

Guest scenarioX

I'm on youtube looking at videos with diapers in them and I come across this one video with two teen girls doing experiments with diapers and how cool they are. I'm on wi-fi here in a laundromat and it's fairly quiet. I had my volume set just right so I could hear it and no one else could.

I click on the "part-2" of the video and it started with a huge "DIAPERS"!!!! The girls on that video shouted DIAPERS!!! first thing and it just echoed in Dolby pro logic bliss through the laundromat....everyone heard it. I don't know what happened...apparently that video was recorded in a higher pitch....

Well it sucked and I graciously left the place in a hurry just embarrassed.

Gotta be careful with this stuff...lesson learned.

Share your embarrassing diaper situations if you want.

Not to make you more embarrassed or to rub it in, but have you ever heard of using earphones? Earphones= Problem Solved, & Embarassment avoided. I'm glad you learned your lesson in any event,

Rockies Fan.

I'm on youtube looking at videos with diapers in them and I come across this one video with two teen girls doing experiments with diapers and how cool they are.....

How about a link to them?

I can one up that...

We recently had trouble with our cable our internet running extremely slow. We ended up calling the cable guy who came out, fixed the problem, then asked me to see if it was fixed.

With him watching over my shoulder I moved the mouse so my monitor would come on... I had left the DailyDiapers home page up... I completely froze.. Took me like 10 seconds to stop looking around the room for a gun to kill myself.

Bless his heart.. he didn't say a thing.. just had me sign and left with a "Have a nice day, ma'am".

I gave him 5/5 on everything on the little survey.

I'm glad you liked & are hopefully following my suggestion of using headphones as this will prevent future embarrassment. Thank You also for the link, Those videos are funny!

Rockies Fan.

Guest scenarioX

I one time went shopping at wall mart for some diapers and plastic pants..I did not see what I was looking for so I asked for help from a very pretty lady behind the till..she said "I will show you where they are"..on the way there I knew I was filling my diapers but could not stop..the pretty lady looked at me with a smile..and said.."why don't I ring in what you need and you take this sample diaper witch I will ring in as well and you go to the washroom and change as I know that you have pooped in your diaper..but it is ok please do not worry that..i know..I have a son your age that wears diapers and rubber pants daily as well..it was a little embarrasing.but I was comforted by her words..take care all

OMG! All Bullshit!

Stupid fantasy stories....save it fo rthat forum, not here.

I can one up that...

We recently had trouble with our cable our internet running extremely slow. We ended up calling the cable guy who came out, fixed the problem, then asked me to see if it was fixed.

With him watching over my shoulder I moved the mouse so my monitor would come on... I had left the DailyDiapers home page up... I completely froze.. Took me like 10 seconds to stop looking around the room for a gun to kill myself.

Bless his heart.. he didn't say a thing.. just had me sign and left with a "Have a nice day, ma'am".

I gave him 5/5 on everything on the little survey.

At least you're a girl. That would have been even worse for a guy, I think.