LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who'S In Charge

robehouse

Lily woke up and looked around a little confused but then rmeber what happened last night and blushed. She got right up and quickly went to go and try and get dressed. She sneeked up to her room. She started pulling at her diaper. She managed to rip it off and just left it on the floor where it landed with a fud. She did't wipe and just got dressed in her big girl cloths and came down wearing a hood over her face.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea was concentrating on her cooking and didn't hear Lily get up and go upstairs. She was bringing the food over to the table when she noticed that Lily was no longer there. She looked at the staircase and saw Lily coming down with her head and face covered by her hoodie. Chelsea excused herself and came over to Lily.

"Lily, you've been a very naughty girl, haven't you? Let's take your hoodie off first of all. you have much too pretty a face to keep it covered up like that. I think we better go back upstairs and talk. I don't think you want Rachel and Mary to hear what I have to say to you."

Chelsea pulled Lily's arm behind her back and walked her upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door. She yanked Lily's hoodie off and tossed it in the corner on the floor. She bent down and picked up the wet diaper and held it out in front of Lily.

"I thought we had an agreement that you were not to remove your diaper by yourself? Remember the duct tape? Well for the next two weeks I am going to fasten your diaper closed with it at bedtime. Maybe you will learn not to touch your diaper without my permission. And those clothes you are wearing are totally inappropriate for some your age. Let's get them off and start over again, Okay?"

Chelsea undressed her sister and tossed each piece of clothing in the pile with the hoodie. Finally she removed Lily's panties. She examined Lily's bare bottom and shook her head.

"Lily, big girls wipe themselves after they go potty, even if it's in a diaper. Only babies put their clothes on without cleaning themselves. Are you a baby or a big girl? I am going to start wiping your bottom for you so we can make sure it's clean. I want you to call me when you use the potty during the day so I can wipe you. Can you be a big girl and do that for sissy?"

Chelsea cleaned Lily's bottom using several baby wipes, then got a pair of blue panties with little white bunnies on them. She got a denim jumper out of the closet with a teddy bear on the front. She had Lily step into the panties and pulled them up her legs and into place. She put the jumper on her and then patted Lily's bottom.

"There we go, you look much better. Let's go show Mary and Rachel how cute you really are.

Chelsea took Lily's hand and led her downstairs.

She blushed bright red and tried to pull away as she dragged her upstairs. "I'm not pretty"She wined. "Please nop dut tape I can take it off myself . I I I am a b big girl and I don't need you to wipe me"She stutered and wined. She puted and huffed. She pulled her hand away and hid under her bed.

Chelsea sighed as Lily ducked under the bed, her bare feet sticking out the side. Lily wanted to be a big girl, but everything she did seemed to cry toddler to Chelsea.

"Sissy, you didn't wipe yourself after taking off your diaper this morning, did you? That tells me you aren't a very big girl. You don't want to go around smelling like pee pee all day do you? I am just trying to help you. Now are you going to come out from under the bed like a big girl, or are you going to act like a little toddler throwing a tantrum? If you don't come out in two minutes, I will pull down those cute panties you have on and give you a spanking and then take you take down to breakfast. So are you going to be a big girl?"

Chelsea shook her head and frowned. She looked at her watch and finally pulled Lily out from under the bed. She stood Lily between her legs and looked at her.

"Are you older than me? You don't see me having any problems making it to the potty do you? or wiping myself properly? Or sucking my thumb? or sleeping with a teddy bear? Just because you are a couple of years older than me in age, doesn't mean you are more mature than me. Maybe I should give mommy and daddy a call and let them know you are back in night diapers and haven't been dry? Now let's get this over with, okay?"

Chelsea tugged up Lily's jumper and pulled her panties down to her knees. She lifted Lily over her lap and started giving her spanks with her bare hand. After about twenty spanks, she lifted Lily off of her lap and pulled her panties up.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, Lily. Now do you want to walk downstairs holding my hand like a big girl, or do you want me to carry you like a toddler?"

She was whimpering "No don't tell mommy and daddy and and I I can't help that"She whimpered. Whe she was pulled over her lap she stugeled a little." Nooooo sissy n no no"She cried. As she spanked her she cried like a baby. When she was stood up again she trie to wipe away her still fllowing tears and left the room as quickly as she could without her sister wiched caused her to fall down the stais a bit. At the bottom of the stairs she sat there crying like a baby and wet her pants in shock.

Chelsea watched Lily storm past her. She stood there for a second thinking, but moved quickly when she heard Lily fall down the stairs. Chelsea ran to the top of the stairs and saw Lily crumbled up at the bottom. her jumper was up past her waist and Chelsea could tell that Lily was wetting her panties.

Chelsea ran down the stairs and knelt beside her sister. She moved her hands over Lily making sure nothing was broken. It appeared nothing had been damaged badly except for Lily's dignity.

"Are you okay, Sissy? See what happens when you get mad and try to hurry? Someone has wet panties, and they aren't going to be changed until after breakfast."

Chelsea stood up and picked Lily up in her arms. She carried her into the dining room where Mary and Rachel were watching with concern. Chelsea sat Lily down in one of the chairs and gave her a look that warned her she better not try getting up.

"Everything's okay. Lily just took a little tumble downstairs. She bumped her little noggin, but I think she will be okay."

Chelsea fixed a plate of pancakes for her sister and added syrup. She cut the pancakes up into small pieces and handed her sister a fork.

"There you go. Start eating. I will get you something to drink."

Chelsea went over to the cupboard and took out a small plastic cup. She filled it with milk and brought it back to the table and set it in front of Lily.

"There you go honey. Enjoy your breakfast."

Chelsea sat down and fixed her own breakfast and started to eat.

Rachel saw Lily wasn't eating here breakfast. She came over and sat next to her.

"Come on Lily, you have to eat something. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

When Lily didn't start eating, Rachel picked up the fork and scooped up some of the pancakes. She started moving the fork toward Lily's mouth.

"Engineer Rachel in charge of train 5 approaching tunnel. Requesting permission to enter."

Rachel let Lily onto her lap and put her arms around her, letting her cry for awhile. She patted and rubbed Lily's back, trying to comfort her.

"What's the matter Lily? Don't you like your new clothes? I think they look really cute on you. I think they fit you better than your old clothes did. You know what? don't tell anyone, but I think I have a little girl crush on you. I would love to spend the day taking care of you, if you'll let me. first we need to go upstairs and find a clean pair of panties for my Lily girl. I think you did an oopsie when you fell down the stairs. Then we can spend the day playing games or playing outside or whatever my little Lily wants to do. How does that sound?"

Rachel kissed the tip of Lily's cute little nose.

"There is nothing for you to be sorry for, Lily."

Rachel got up, still holding Lily in her arms and walked upstairs. She found Lily's bedroom and carried her inside. Rachel laid Lily down on her back and went over to the dresser. She got the baby wipes and a pair of yellow panties with baby ducks on them.. She brought them back to the bed and looked at Lily.

"Sweetie, I think it would be better if I changed your panties for you and got you cleaned up. However if you would rather do it yourself, that's alright with me. So if you want me to change you, just nod your head. If you would rather change yourself, just point towards the door and I will step outside. I won't be offended if that's what you want to do."

(actually Rachel is one of her sister's friends)

Rachel smiled and pushed Lily's jumper up past her waist then stuck here fingers in the wet panties, tugging them down and off. She carefully cleaned Lily's bottom with baby wipes. When she was finished, Rachel picked up the clean panties, showing Lily the cute little ducks on them.

"Lily is going to look so cute with little duckies one her bottom, isn't she?"

Rachel lifted Lily's feet and threaded them through the panties. She tugged the panties up into place over Lily's bottom, then helped her off of the bed.

"You're such a big girl I am going to let you walk downstairs by yourself, okay? Why don't you go pick out a game we can play and I will be right there.

Rachel picked up the wet panties off the bed and waited until Lily started downstairs before sniffing them. She had always loved the smell of little girls wet panties and had plenty of chances to do so while baby sitting. After a minute Rachel tossed the panties in the hamper and started down after Lily.

Chelsea smiled at her sister and gave her a hug. She could see yellow sticking out from under Lily's jumper.

"Did Rachel do a good job changing you, sis? She's had a lot of experience. Are you sure you don't want some breakfast? I know that little tummy of yours must be empty."

Rachel smiled as she entered the room.

"Lily was such a big girl, weren't you? You let Rachel change your panties without making a fuss."

Chelsea smiled as Lily ate her pancakes. When she was finished, Chelsea got a wet dishcloth and cleaned Lily's face and hands. She helped Lily stand up and patted her bottom. Rachel held out her hand.

"Can we go play a game now? Unless you think you need to use the potty first."

Chelsea smiled and stood up. She followed them out to the living room.

"What do you want to play Lily? Do you want to play a game like Candyland or Chutes and Ladders, or I could find your old baby dolls and we can play with them. I think I remember where mommy put them."

Chelsea smiled at Lily.

"Of course we can, but we have to play it like when we were kids, remember? I was the mommy, and whoever was playing with us would be either the daddy or the big sister. Do you remember what you were?"