LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who'S In Charge

robehouse

(This is a roleplay between myself and lilkitten13)

Chelsea and Lily were sisters. Chelsea was now 16 and the younger of the two sisters. She had a dominant personality and had always been charge when she and Lily played and at other times as well. Lily, who was 18, had just returned home from her first year at university and was looking forward to being home with her family during the summer.

Chelsea, who was 5 feet 7 inches tall, with long brown hair, was sitting at the table wearing a yellow Tinkerbell nightgown with matching panties. Her sister was sitting across from her. Chelsea looked up as her parents entered the dining room.

"Girls, I have some bad news. Your grandfather has had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Your mother and I are going to see him and stay until he is back on his feet. I hope it won't take too long. I have decided you girls are old enough to stay home by yourself, especially now that Lily is home from university. Chelsea, I expect you to be good for your older sister," The girls father ordered.

Chelsea got up and walked around the table. She gave her parents a hug and looked back at Lily.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily has always been a girl that keeps to herself. She has a small group of close friends but not any other friends. In high school she kept to herself as well and at home she used to always spend most time in her room.She was never really a big sister as she has always been smaller and a bit more sensitive than her younger sister.

She was just home last night and was now eating with her sister. She was in black girl boxers with red hearts on them and a big baggy guys shirt that basically covered them. She looked like a younger vershon of her sister but had shorter hair which she and cut when away from home.

She frowned when her parents said they would be going she wanted to see them. "O ok"She said. She had a stutter that came out when she was upset or too excited. She said bye to her parents who gave her a ton of money for food and such. She then turned to her sister and smiled shyly.She has always been sensative about the fact her sister looked older than her but she liked the fact her parents put her in charge.

Chelsea smiled at her sister and turned back to her parents. They walked back to the living room where their parents luggage was sitting. Chelsea watched out the window as her parents loaded the car and drove off. She turned and looked at her sister.

"I know mommy and daddy put you in charge, but why don't you give me the money they gave you? You know how you are with money and would probably have it all spent in the next couple of days. While you are at it, why don't you go put some clothes on? Boxers are boys underpants, and the last time, I checked, your a girl."

She blushed at her sisters comment she knew she was right about the money but it was her job. "But but it's my job to watch the money I'm in charge and I like boxers"She said with a slight pout looking adorable. She wasn't too happy that her parents were gone. She sighed and gave her the money then just went up to her room to sulk.

"I know they put you in charge, Lily. That means you need to make responsible decisions, and letting me hold the money would be one of them."

Chelsea took the money from Lily and put it in her secret hiding place that Lily knew nothing about. She walked upstairs and noticed Lily sitting on her bed, sulking. Chelsea pushed open the bedroom door, as she had always done since they were little girls, and entered Lily's bedroom. She walked past Lily and opened her closet. She took out a pair of denim overalls and laid them on the bed next to Lily, along with a pink tee shirt, pink panties with Hannah Montana on them and pink socks.

"There you go, Lily. Let me know if you need any help changing your clothes. When you are ready, come on down to the kitchen and finish breakfast."

Lily glared when she came into her room "Can you knock please"She said. She looked at the out fit and blushed bright red. The overalls she did wear some times, the t shirt her mother got her nad the panties her sister got her as a joke one yeras. "S sis you don't need to pick out my cloths and I I'm too old for that"She stuttered embarssed.

"You didn't seem to want to do as you were told, so I was just helping you. Besides, haven't I been picking out your clothes for you since we were in elementary school? Now you have just 5 minutes to get changed and down to the kitchen, or I will come back and help you change. I'm sorry to be so harsh with you, but you need guidance."

She pouted "Si sis mummy...I mean mum and dad put me in chardge you can't boss me around." She said embarrassed and sat there pouting.She hugged her pillow and hid her face in it. She was the big sister she wasn't meant to be bossed around. "I'm 18 your the younger one "She mumbeled into the pilow

"Yes, mummy and daddy put you in charge, but you have done nothing but whine since they have left. That doesn't sound like someone who can be left in charge. Besides, I'm not the one who still has a plastic sheet on her bed." Chelsea said, pushing down on Lily's bed so the crinkling could be heard beneath her.

Lily blushed bright red. "I I don't need that any more!"She lied. She did still wet the bed some times. She frowned and curled up in a ball upset now.She wished her mommy and daddy could have jut stayed she had missed them when she was away at . "Just shut up and leave me alone"She whimpered.She seemed very small.

"Sissy, don't you know you can't lie to me? Who do you think took care of changing your sheets? Mommy? Hardly. She was busy with other things. I had to come in and change your wet sheets while you went off and played or whatever. I happen to know you wet the bed just before leaving for university."

"I'll leave you alone once your clothes are changed." Chelsea said, slipping her fingers in the waistband of Lily's boxers.

She tried to move away but as she did her boxers were pulled off showing her waxed privates and bottoms that had a very bad diaper rash from staying in her wet pa ties too long and not wiping properly. They really needed some air and some diaper rash cream. She blsuehd bright red and tried to cover up.

Chelsea pushed Lily's hands away and took a close look at her crotch.

"Wow, That is a bad case of diaper rash, sis. No wonder you have been cranky since you got home. Don't worry, I will help you out. First of all, let's get your tee shirt changed."

Chelsea tugged the tee shirt Lily was wearing over her head, leaving her naked on the bed. Chelsea giggled and ran her hand over Lily's chest.

"You never did have anything up here, sis. Maybe when you are a big girl you will get boobs like me."

Chelsea put the pink tee shirt on Lily and stood her up, still bottomless. She gave Lily several hard swats on her bare bottom.

"I want you to go downstairs and finish your breakfast. I'll be down in a few minutes with something that should make your bottom feel a lot better."

She blushed bright red and tried to despretly cover up she whimpered and blushed. "I am a big girl!" She cried. When she was stood up and her bottom was spanked she yelled and rubbed her bum. "What was th that for?" She stuttered upset. She then whimpered and asked. "Can't I have some bottoms?"

"A big girl? with a diaper rash? don't make me laugh. Only little girls who aren't potty trained get diaper rash. I want your bottom to air out for a bit. I will bring your panties and overalls down in a bit. Now you have two choices. Go downstairs and finish your breakfast, or go stand in the corner for twenty minutes and spread your legs so your bottom can air out."

After Lily left the room, Chelsea did an inspection of Lily's bedroom. She opened the dresser and noticed there were still cloth diapers stacked on one side and Lily's panties on the other side. Chelsea knew that Lily had taken some time to be potty trained and was still in diapers when Chelsea had been potty trained. Chelsea closed the drawer and then came over to the bed. She picked up the overalls and hung them back in the closet for another day, choosing a short skirt instead. She laid it on the bed and went to the bathroom. She looked in the medicine chest and moved things around. She finally found the tube of diaper rash cream she had been looking for. Just as she stepped out of the bedroom, Lily came running upstairs. Chelsea put out her arm and stopped her from running past her.

"Where are you going in such a hurry, Lily? I found your diaper rash cream. Let's put some on, okay?"

Chelsea led Lily back to her bedroom and helped her lay down on her bed.

"Okay Lily, cross your arms over your chest. That's the way. We'll have you fixed up and in panties in no time."

Chelsea spread some of the cream on her fingers and carefully rubbed it on Lily's diaper rash. She noticed Lily jerk when she first touched her bare skin. Finally she had the area covered and picked up the Hannah Montana panties, showing them to Lily.

"Time for our big girl to get some panties on, isn't it?"

Chelsea slipped the panties over Lily's feet and brought them up her legs. She lifted Lily's bottom off of the bed and slid the panties up into place. Chelsea helped Lily off of her bed and picked up the skirt. She had Lily step into the skirt and pulled it up over her panties. She gave Lily a pat on her bottom and sat her down again.

"Listen Lily. I'm sorry about earlier. mommy and daddy put you in charge. I had no right to assert myself over you. If you want you can punish me. I deserve it."

Lily ran right into her arm and jumped. "Leave me a alone"She wined. As she dragged her into her room she blushed bright red. "I am not a baby I can do it"She said. She whimpered seeing the panties and felt very little as she was creamed and dressed up. She had so much cream on her bottom it made her feel rather messy.

When she said she could punish her she really couldn't think of anything apart from. "You have to do all the tidying around the house"She said and stuck her toung out at her being rather childish.

Chelsea nodded at her sister.

"Okay, I will tidy up. I'll start in the kitchen and clean up after breakfast."

Chelsea went downstairs and started clearing the table. She really didn't mind cleaning up, since she had been doing most of her life. when she had finished in the kitchen, she went over to the living room straightened up in there. Chelsea couldn't help but notice that most of the mess was caused by Lily. When she was finished, Chelsea went upstairs and stopped at Lily's bedroom door. She knocked on the door, even though it was wide open.

Chelsea frowned when he saw Lily was getting changed, but didn't say anything about it.

"I just finished up tidying downstairs, and wanted to know if you wanted me to straighten up your bedroom too? Are you going to be going out?"

"Yeah I'm going out and don't go into my room"She said and walked past her. In her room was a number of stained panties and her teddy bear that she still sleeps with and her dairy that admits that she wished she had someone to control and rule over her life and give her rules to live by.

She headed out and hung out with her friends. She came back far too late with 10 miss calls and texts from her sister. When she got home she was a little drunk and her panties were a little wet.

Chelsea just watched as Lily walked downstairs and out the front door. She entered her sisters bedroom and shook her head at how messy it was. She had only been home from university for a little over a day and the room was a complete mess. Chelsea picked up a pair of Lily's stained panties and made a face. She couldn't understand how Lily could stand to wear them. Chelsea went downstairs and got a trash bag and came back up to the room. She threw all off Lily's panties in the trash bag, even emptying her top drawer of everything but the diapers. She went about straightening up the rest of the room. After she made the bed Chelsea set the teddy bear on the pillow. Shesat down and read the diary she had found and smiled.

Chelsea went to her room and got changed into jeans and a tee shirt. She got her purse and walked downstairs to kitchen and then out to the garage. Chelsea had only recently gotten her driver's license. her parents had given a key to their car and made her promise to drive responsibly. Chelsea used the remote to open the garage door and backed the car out. She drove to the store and picked out several pairs of little girls panties and only one pack of teen girl panties. She picked out several outfits that she thought would look cute on Lily and a package of Teen girl disposable diapers sized medium. When she returned home she noticed that Lily's car was still gone and tried to call her, but didn't get an answer.

She carried all the packages up to Lily's room and put everything away. She went through Lily's closet, getting rid of everything she thought was appropriate for Lily to be wearing. She took out one of the diapers and laid it on the bed for when Lily came home. She figured she would be drinking.

Chelsea went downstairs and started watching TV. at about 2 in the morning she heard Lily's car pull into the drive. She shook her head when Lily walked in the house. Chelsea stood up and came over to her sister.

"Come on. Let's get my little sister to bed."

Chelsea helped Lily up to her room and then undressed her. She heard Lily giggling as she laid her on the bed. Chelsea lifted Lily's legs and slid the diaper under her. she sprinkled baby powder on Lily, causing her to giggle some more. She brought the diaper up through Lily's legs and taped it tightly. She picked up a roll of duct tape she had brought up to the room and put two strips across the front of Lily's diaper, covering the tapes. This was to keep Lily from accidentally removing her diapers during the night or taking them off by herself in the morning. She put a Hello Kitty nightgown on Lily and helped her get under the covers. Chelsea gave Lily a kiss on the cheek before walking over to the door and turning out the light.

"Goodnight baby sister."

Lily just giggled and riggeled far too out of it to care what she was doing. She fell asleep sucking her thumb and hugging her teddy. She peed in her diaper all night so when she woke up it was very very soggy. She woke up with a grown. "Aaa my head"She whimpered. She sat up and felt the mushy padding between her legs. She looked down and yelped seeing what she was wearing. "What the fuck happened last night"She siad. She tried to get it off but couldn't and ended up falling off the bed as she tried.

Chelsea had got up hours before Lily. She had already had breakfast and was sitting in the living room watching TV She heard Lily fall out of bed and ran upstairs. Chelsea smirked as she saw her sister rubbing her head.

"Aww, did my sister fall ou of bed and hurt her little noggin? Come on, let's go get you some breakfast and then I'll give my sissy a bath and get her dressed for the day. How does that sound?"