LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who'S In Charge

robehouse

Chelsea dressed Lily in her skirt and then put her shoes and socks on her feet. She sat down on the couch and pulled Lily onto her lap. She gives her a kiss on the forehead and pulls her against her chest. She cuddles with Lily for a few minutes.

"I know you think I am being mean to you Lily, but we have to do something about you having potty accidents. That's why I am making you dress like a little girl. If people think you are a little girl, they won't think anything of it when you go pee pee in your panties. If you were dressed your age, then people would start looking strangely at you, wouldn't they? We don't want, do we?"

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Aww, you don't need to cry Lily. I promise I won't hurt you. Let's get going okay? While you were gone at university I got my driver's license. Isn't that great? It would look pretty silly for a little girl to be driving a car, wouldn't it? We'll take mom and dad's car, okay?"

Chelsea set Lily down on the floor and got her purse and keys. She took Lily's hand and led her out to the garage.

Chelsea opened the back door of the car and let Lily get in. She fastened Lily's seat belt for her and then got in the driver's seat. she backed the car out and drove to the mall. After she parked, she got Lily out took her hand, leading her up to the sidewalk in front of the mall.

"Would you rather go to the toy store or maybe we can go pick out some videos to get that you can watch?"

"Okay, let's get pick out a few movies for us to watch later."

Chelsea took Lily hand and patted her bottom before leading her to the movie store. When they entered the store, Chelsea lead Lily over to the children's section.

"Okay, let's see what they have that is appropriate for you to watch."

Chelsea looks at the movie and smiles.

"Okay, that's one. Now lets find some more, okay?"

Chelsea starts looking over the Disney movies. She takes out Bambi and The Little Mermaid.

"How about these Lily?"

Chelsea smiled and took the movies to the checkouts and paid for them. She led Lily out into the mall and walked around for a bit. She saw a little girls clothes store and looked in the window. There was a pink nightgown with Nala and Simba from the lion king on it. Chelsea led Lily into the store and checked the size of the nightgown. She picked one up and tried it against Lily. She saw the nightgown came just below Lily's waist.

"This looks a little small for you, but it has Simba and Nala on it, Lily? Do you want me to get it for you anyway?"

Chelsea looked over at what Lily looked at and smiled.

"I bet Lily would look cute in that, wouldn't she? I think they are better for the winter though, don't you? Maybe we can come back and get them for you then, okay?"

Chelsea paid for the nightgown and then led Lily out of the store. She saw they were near the food court.

"Let's take a break and get something to eat, okay? I know I am getting a little hungry. What would you like to eat?"

• 2 years later...