LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch Diaper Smells The Best And Absorbs

247dlwear

Witch diaper smells the best and absorbs the best?

Pampers

Huggies

Luvs

Seventh generation

Drypers

Parents Choice

To Me I love the scent of Luvs. I wish it was in a bottle. Does Mommie's Diaper Fresh and Powder Fresh Scents even come close to any of these?

No as far as absorbency I have to go with huggies.

What is your thoughts?

Diaper Mike

well i have never worn baby diapers so i cant say but for some reason i love the smell of the older attends or the Institutional attends... its a plasticY smell but i assume i like it because when i was 12 that is what the diapers i used back then smelled like... they are not the best diapers tho..

Fluffy Whites! Those are thoroughly rinsed and line dried in bright sunshine , whether they be gauze, birdseye, or flannel. Hold clean dry diapers to your nose as you take them off the cloths line. WOW! P&G has been trying to duplicate but constantly failing. And cloth absorbs best!

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

They'd have to have some kind of bodily fluid immunity, or they woudnt exist in the first place. Perhaps its pure and/or holy water that melts them.

If witches melted when wet, finding a witch that wasent a puddle would be rarer then finding Alkaline metals naturally formed in the environment.

They'd have to have some kind of bodily fluid immunity, or they woudnt exist in the first place. Perhaps its pure and/or holy water that melts them.

If witches melted when wet, finding a witch that wasent a puddle would be rarer then finding Alkaline metals naturally formed in the environment.

Well.... have YOU ever seen a witch?