LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Dry 24/7S..

I'm confused. Are the small Dry 24/7s on the website listed still the ones that are packed as medium? I LOVE the way those ones fit (the light blue ones), and I am trying to figure out if they re-manufactured them to be smaller before I order a whole case. Has anybody ordered recently and confirm whether they're the same size as always?

The ones they sell now as smalls are the old Mediums. They manufactured a larger size and called them mediums. Both the Mediums old (small now) and the new Mediums come in a pack that says medium. So if you used to get the old medium and liked the fit as a smaller diaper than yes the Small is the one you want, but no they haven't done anything with it, including any of the updates they have to the other sizes.

So what they are selling is still the 'old' style Dry24/7 from before XPMedical and CDTMS got their 'new' style diapers?

They need to decide what is what, place a simple description of the sizes they're selling on the website (not the complicated blurb that's there now) and get some stickers made up to relabel any bags they have that are mislabeled according to the new scheme. If they've got old stock that doesn't match their current lines as sold else where, they need to mark it down, get rid of it and get some stability going.

Their current situation is an exercise in brand and customer confusion.

As far as they've written, I don't think they have any intention of making actual -small- small diapers. From their site, they will continue selling what I used to refer to as their "smedium" as a small (a very big small <_<)

@Heven gah!! Wish I had known... I was in portland a week ago :( I would've gladly taken them off your hands.

Anyways. According to their website, the diapers they've been calling smalls for the past year or so but were actually their old size M, will now actually say size small on both diaper and package so I just hope it's the same size. I can fit into smalls so not a big deal, I guess, if it turns out they're smaller, but I just really like the way those ones fit. :) (they're probably like 3 inches bigger then a normal small diaper and quite a bit shorter then a medium, and they fit my body fantastically).

On a similar subject, really wish XP carried the old medium/new small. The new mediums are way too big on me to the point of being uncomfortable. Most brands the mediums fit me decently enough, if a bit big. The adult diaper industry though just doesn't seem to support the small size all to well, most places only carry medium as their smallest size, I think in part because the smalls often are of much lower absorbency than the mediums. I'm not super tiny, I have to imagine it's hard going for smaller guys and girls. At least I can fit in most mediums.