LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Opinions Needed - Buying Online For The First Time

I've always been more of a forum reader rather than poster, but I was wanting other people's opinions/experiences on this matter. I still live at home, so I've always resorted to buying Depend Maximum Protection (deprived I know ;) lol) from the local Walgreens. I never really could guarantee that an online package would arrive and I would get it before someone else.....never really wanted to chance it. However, the week of August 22nd, I'm taking a week of vacation from work. I know for a fact that i'll be the only one home that Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday.....so I've been building up the nerve to order some QUALITY diapers online for once. Initially I had my mind made up on getting Dry 24/7's from XP Medical simply because I had heard they were so thick and I wanted something different when compared to Depends......however, I've been hearing bad reviews lately about them from XP Medical, so I looked elsewhere. The other two diapers I was looking at was SDK's from ABU & the Teddy Bambino's. The ABU's look more appealing right now simply because they show that it will ship in 4 days to my location and I'm stressed on making sure it arrives when only I'm here.

What I'm wanting is everyone else's opinions on what's good and what's not. Anyone else know how long it takes for Bambino or XP Medical to ship to the midwest? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Well you should contact the company you want to order from a couple weeks ahead of time. Tell them you want to order whatever and you would like to have it arrive on one of those 3 days, and they will probably work with you.

Both of those diapers are better than the Depends Max Protection you are currently using. Another option would be to go to a medical supply store and order some "better diapers" letting them know that you are going to pick them up. This would be more embarrassing because you would have to deal with the store in person. But it would assure you that you would get your diapers during those three days. I'm not sure if they would order Bambino's or SDK diapers. But I'm sure you could order Secure X-Plus, Abena X-Plus or one of the better adult diapers.....

Call XP Medical ahead of time. I had (accidentally) delayed my last order by a few days, knowing the shipment would arrive quickly from their CA warehouse. It will now arrive 3 days later because the CA warehouse was out, and they had to come from back east somewhere.

*snip* Another option would be to go to a medical supply store and order some "better diapers" letting them know that you are going to pick them up. *snip*

Do a Google search for medical supply in your town and nearby. Make a few phone calls to see what is stocked near you...

No need to order at all...

• 2 weeks later...

well I bit the bullet and ordered both an 18 pack of Dry 24/7's & a 10 pack of the SDK from ABU (only ones not out of stock lol). The SDK's haven't arrived yet, but the Dry 24/7's arrived yesterday. All I can say is WOW lol......after using Depend Maximum protection exclusively before this, I must say that I was missing out! It was SO thick compared to Depends. Awesome diaper!