LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Galleries... Does Anyone Find Them Useful?

Zander

I've been uploading most of the pics I've been taking for the upcoming reviews site into a gallery attached to my forum account. Some of you may or may not have noticed it, but you can access it by looking at the "Diapers" album I've been contributing to over the recent weeks.

I've not noticed many views or any comments etc., so I was just wondering if people found this useful at all? Does anyone care about having these pics on the forum?

Finally, there are a number of brands I don't have any access to (or good pictures for). The big holes are in content for non-adult diapers: training-pants, plastic pants and other non-disposables; but there are some big names missing too in disposables too: Dry 24/7, ABU Cushies, Bambino Bianco, Tranquility ATN's, Wellness Briefs, Secure X-Plus', Depends, Wallgreens to name but some. I've had some help from - well, from only 2 forum members actually so far, but can I implore any community member with access to any relevant products and a digital camera to get me a set of pictures for them.

If you are going to do childrens's diapers, you might also cover children's panties. Also AC Medical has over 50 kinds most of which I have not tried. Others you might need are Babykins/Kins, Fetware, Gary, Protex, Lang. and Carolyn's Kids(If they are still around). These are just the US majors. I am sure that there are some minor ones and I have no experience with European or Asian kinds. Also there are the kind like Sani-pant that are cloth outside and coated inside and the Salk Pro-Pant and others like then athat were early AIO's which I have not seen in decades or know if they even still exist anymore. Then there are those sold on Ebay that may not even be branded

• 3 weeks later...