LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Childhood Memories

I have no memories of wearing diapers as a child, there is on photo of me at 15 months in just a cloth diaper and plastic pants. I was potty trained by the age of two. At around six I started to get desires to wet my bed and pants. I did wet my bed a little around the age of seven but was so

I've posted this before, but... my very first memory was when I was 4 or so. I was watching GI Joe and got up during a commercial. I went into our bedroom (my 2 years younger brother and I), and put on one of my brother's diapers. It barely fit, but I manage to get it on. I pulled up my pants thinking it was well hidden and went back to watching my cartoon. My mom, who was washing the dishes in the next room promptly yelled "if I'm wearing a diaper AGAIN then I better go back and take it off". I swear, moms don't have eyes in the back of their heads, they have all-seeing vision. Of course I did take it off, but that memory stuck. Years later my mom told me she remembered that and added I potty trained without problem or night

Guest stephdiapered

I remember vaguely when I first was made to wear a diaper for a family car trip for many hours. I cried and kicked up so much of a fuss. With the threat of many weeks of grounding, I relented. The diaper (ca n't remember which brand) buldged a bit through my jeans and I tried to cover it as best as I could. Don't know how many passerbys saw me.