LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Sucks!

I'm going to the U2 concert in Moncton, New Brunswick (Canada) tonight. Presently it is pouring rain outside.

The venue is awesome and they are expecting upto 100,000 people for the show, one of the largest on the entire tour. It is supposed to stop raining around the time U2 takes the stage but damn all this won't make for good conditions.

Real happy I didn't camp out like my friends.

Think Rain Suit and boots, I have seen lots of outdoor events wearing my rain suit and nothing but my undies underneath, back then I was just into sleepers not diapers.

If I were you I would wear some long johns and a rain suit and some boots or hitop sneakers, if it stops raining take the suit off then you have the long johns to walk around in, you will get a lot of comments and laughs.

Well the rain stopped about an hour before U2 cam eon stage. Great show especially since it was the final show of their world tour. 80,000 people showed up for the concert and they were not disappointed. Just before the show 2 Canadian Airforce F-18s flew over about 5 times then the band came on stage and played for 2 hours 45 minutres.

So glad I went. I was prepared with rain gear but t-shirts was all that was needed.

We were at the back of the rear grandstand. Great seats away from the mud. Plus no one behind us and a great backrest when I was sitting.

Wicked show!

• 2 weeks later...