LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

80'S Classic Thundercats Are Back !

Seems only yesterday I was watching one of my fav cartoons in my nappies/diapers and now 2011 it's came back on cartoon network for brand new show :-)

Thundercats are back ! Time to relive my toddler years again and bring back the good times

If we are going 80's, I want the Go-Bots, Robotech, Ghostbusters and the original He-Man

I have been excited to get to see a couple of Thundercats episodes lately too (though I haven't gotten a chance to see the new version yet). I would love to see Ghostbusters and He-man come back as well.

I do not know about new GB episodes. Lorenzo Music was irreplaceable as Dr. Venkmann. There was a New Adventures of He-Man in the 1990's and it stank. He had been sent somewhere else with different mates and it just was not the same

Unfortunately, TC did not work for me. I liked the idea (hey; it is CATS) and tried to like the show but it just did not happen

I saw the preview at the Movie Theaters of all places and I don't know what to think.

Sure I'm glad they didn't try to go live action and fail miserably, but still I saw Snarf and that thing blows monkeys.

Thoughts?

Caught the pilot episode the other night. Snarf is more annoying when he can only meow than he was when he could talk... Now, if he tries to say something, it's going to sound like an effing Meow Mix commercial... The other characters seem to be nicely done, though. Someone on another forum pointed out something that many of us may have missed: This Thundercats is set in the far-future of the old one, with some similar descendants or something. Sort of like with the 2008 Knight Rider series. Apart from Snarf, the other main problem I have with it is that it relies a bit too heavily on the "cat" references, and some other similarly hokey fury conventions, like "cub" instead of "kid" or "baby". That gets a bit old... And that's coming from someone who's a bit of Fury, himself... I just hope they don't do the same thing they did with the He-Man "reboot" and just kinda squash all the old plots down into a single season and then screw up everything else...

And it is nice to see Cheetara again... With a bit more than the "she runs fast" angle. Especially the part where she knocks away an entire dogpile of enemies.